More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Nick

Iowa Smashburger "Bands" challenge

Post by Nick » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Here is a link to the bands who have already entered and their videos: http://www.smashburger.com/bands/vote.php?rcid=9
Iowa Grand Opening Band Auditions

smashburger is rocking the burger world and is coming to Iowa. smashburger is quickly becoming everyone's favorite burger place because we take fresh, 100% Angus Beef, never frozen, and smash it on a flat grill to sear in all the juices. Combine that with an artisan, butter toasted bun and fresh toppings and you have what food critics are hailing as "a sizzling trifecta that comes together for a bite that's simultaneously buttery, meaty, cheesy and deeply satisfying."

To help celebrate the Grand Opening of Iowa's first location in West Des Moines (22nd Street & University Ave) on Wednesday September 16, 2009, we are looking for the best homegrown bands to participate in our "smashburger Rocks" competition and perform at the opening. So, if you have a band and will work for burgers, this could be the gig for you. We will post submitted material to our website at www.smashburger.com/bands to let the good citizens of Iowa decide what kind of music they want with their burgers. Once we have a winner we'll ask you to play a one-hour set on Saturday, September 19th at noon. And we will feed and water you. What a deal!

Here's what you need to do:

1. Create an audition video (or use an existing performance if you have one).

2. Upload your "PG" video to YouTube by Friday, September 11th.

3. Send the YouTube link, band name, song title and contact information to bands@smashburger.com so we can take a look at it and if appropriate post it to our website at www.smashburger.com.

4. We will notify you if we post your video to the "voting" section of the website - then you need to have all your friends log onto www.smashburger.com/bands to vote for you from September

5. Don't forget to include your contact info so that in the event that we want you to play at the grand opening, we know how to get in touch with you.

Nick

Re: Iowa Smashburger "Bands" challenge

Post by Nick » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Johnny Reeferseed should be all over this!

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:03 pm

if anybody should be paid in cheesebugers its me. however i will never get somebody to vote for me. but beaver could make a video that would get some juggalo votes...

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:32 pm

Hell Yeah! The band name sometimes scares off corporate types like chain restauramts, but I'm going to enter the contest. Anything for free burgers!
I poop on Petland!

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:06 pm

Nick wrote:
2. Upload your "PG" video to YouTube by Friday, September 11th.
fucking talibani's.

Walking Thunder

Post by Walking Thunder » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:07 am

515crew is indifferent to Smashburger and its whoring updates. And winker jeans; no ones cares about them either.
-John
Doomed to endure and prevail.