Ed who appreciates horses

Post by Hank Fist » Tue May 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Happy Nurses Day!

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Re: Ed who appreciates horses

Post by ilikehorses » Tue May 12, 2009 1:42 pm

aw, thanks!!
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

JoePreppy
Go Go Gadget Shoe Phone

Post by JoePreppy » Wed May 13, 2009 5:20 pm

hey I guess I shouldve posted this a while ago, but you took my g/f's blood pressure(before the doc rolled through) at the westside Mercy clinic (like jan or feb?) and you said she had high blood pressure and was pissed at you for it. haha WTF... anyway she started describing you by ...."some bald guy named ed w/ checkered shoes" and I was like 'HEH, I bet I know who that is' So yeah, I think the b/p is back to normal so take that dude! :lol: ...she's azn if that helps

moltar

Post by moltar » Wed May 13, 2009 6:05 pm

hypertension anxiety

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Thu May 14, 2009 1:39 am

JoePreppy wrote:hey I guess I shouldve posted this a while ago, but you took my g/f's blood pressure(before the doc rolled through) at the westside Mercy clinic (like jan or feb?) and you said she had high blood pressure and was pissed at you for it. haha WTF... anyway she started describing you by ...."some bald guy named ed w/ checkered shoes" and I was like 'HEH, I bet I know who that is' So yeah, I think the b/p is back to normal so take that dude! :lol: ...she's azn if that helps
ha. that's pretty funny.

you can just tell her that there are many reasons a blood pressure would be high, such as infection or activity. and i'm an otherwise really great guy.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK