Re: El Rhino

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Thom wrote:
TooManyHumyns wrote:wankin' off his huge panis
Pronounced p-eh-ness...

Thom

Post by Thom » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:40 pm

I just thought this situation was so funny it deserved a quote.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:29 pm

El Rhino wrote:Well, good to see you going to the gym, James. I think the worst locker room experience I had was an old guy that looked like Wilford Brimley (the oatmeal guy) walking around buck naked and winking at me in Aspen's locker room. Yikes.

Usually things are alright there, but tonight was especially bad. I've been thinking about going to the Des Moines Strength Institute, the more serious and no-frills gym. It might be a little out of my league but then again it could be good for me. I'm trying to get my squat up to 360 and dl to 400 by the end of the year. So far I'm about on pace (315 squat, 325 deadlift) but a different environment might help.

LOL- how are you squatting 315, but only DL'ing 325?? I don't get to really work my legs out 6 months out of the year (Because of hockey) but I'm squatting a little over 315- and DL'ing around 380 (Over 400 if I use straps, which I'm trying not to do). Both of which are pretty pathetic considering what I'm benching. So I hope you're only benching around 225 if those are your stats.
And I hate to burst your bubble, but unless you're gonna start takin gear- You won't be squatting 360 by the end of the year. If however you choose to join the darkside- you could probably get there in 8 weeks.
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Yeah, LOL.

My bench is 225, actually. Yeah, my deadlift is low compared to my squat but that's what it is. I've been stuck around that number for my deadlift for a while with only minor improvements as of late. I'd like to get it up higher, of course.

I'm not worried about the 360 squat by the end of the year sans gear. I'll let you know by December 31 about that.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:47 pm

hope you're taking before and after pics.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:05 pm

some dude at the downtown Y shaves his junk in the shower. it's awkward, but it's no pullin it.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:34 pm

so i was coming out of the shower of the y i work at and another dude who was also as naked as me was standing near the entrance of the locker room when an old fucking lady walks in and looks at as both and then heads towards the toilets. so she sees the urinals and goes "oh this is the mens locker room" like two naked dudes staring at her didn't tip her off to that fact.

Thom

Post by Thom » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:53 pm

man, these places sound fucked up. I was thinking about getting a membership to the Y so I could start working out but now I'm not sure. If there are going to be dudes whackin off all over the place and shaving their junk I think I'll just keep getting stoned at home and avoiding physical tasks.

Walking Thunder

Post by Walking Thunder » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Thom wrote:man, these places sound fucked up. I was thinking about getting a membership to the Y so I could start working out but now I'm not sure. If there are going to be dudes whackin off all over the place and shaving their junk I think I'll just keep getting stoned at home and avoiding physical tasks.
Man up, wiener.
-John
Doomed to endure and prevail.

Thom

Post by Thom » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Walking Thunder wrote:
Thom wrote:man, these places sound fucked up. I was thinking about getting a membership to the Y so I could start working out but now I'm not sure. If there are going to be dudes whackin off all over the place and shaving their junk I think I'll just keep getting stoned at home and avoiding physical tasks.
Man up, wiener.
515 crew circle jerk.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:37 pm

inx515xhell wrote:so i was coming out of the shower of the y i work at and another dude who was also as naked as me was standing near the entrance of the locker room when an old fucking lady walks in and looks at as both and then heads towards the toilets. so she sees the urinals and goes "oh this is the mens locker room" like two naked dudes staring at her didn't tip her off to that fact.
And you didn't fuck her? You could have made the old ladies day by swningin' a little meat her way.
I poop on Petland!

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:43 pm

So varg are you here yet. I just want to know when we can all expect are asses to be kicked.
When I think of all the harm the Bible has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it- Oscar Wilde