More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

joseph

test for Joe

Post by joseph » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:41 pm

http://www.alcoholscreening.org/

heres my results.
Many people are not aware of how their alcohol consumption compares to that of the general public. More than 98.5% of the general adult American population and 98% of men consume fewer drinks per week than you reported consuming.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Re: test for Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:51 pm

It is likely that your current drinking patterns are hazardous or harmful to your health and well being. Your responses to the AUDIT (Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test) are in a range believed to be consistent with problems related to drinking. However, the AUDIT cannot diagnose any condition or tell you for certain if alcohol use is harming your health; rather, it is a screening test to determine the likelihood of problematic drinking, and thus whether you should seek further evaluation.

-Joe.

baron.von.wasteland

Post by baron.von.wasteland » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:58 pm

Many people are not aware of how their alcohol consumption compares to that of the general public. More than 99% of the general adult American population and 99% of men consume fewer drinks per week than you reported consuming.
eatin witches...elbowin bitches

joseph

Post by joseph » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:05 pm

baron.von.wasteland wrote:Many people are not aware of how their alcohol consumption compares to that of the general public. More than 99% of the general adult American population and 99% of men consume fewer drinks per week than you reported consuming.
you were why i took the test

baron.von.wasteland

Post by baron.von.wasteland » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:12 pm

joseph wrote:
baron.von.wasteland wrote:Many people are not aware of how their alcohol consumption compares to that of the general public. More than 99% of the general adult American population and 99% of men consume fewer drinks per week than you reported consuming.
you were why i took the test
I don't remember taking it.
eatin witches...elbowin bitches

GrindCrusher

Post by GrindCrusher » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:57 pm

Many people are not aware of how their alcohol consumption compares to that of the general public. More than 97% of the general adult American population and 95% of men consume fewer drinks per week than you reported consuming.

weak. i'm sorry i let everyone down......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!
THRASH OR DIE!!!!!!!!

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:05 pm

i got a pussy score because i am a pussy
Tu vir nunc es, canis

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:48 pm

servo wrote:i got a pussy score because i am a pussy

Well at least the test is accurate on some scale.
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others