More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

DaVo

The Underground Archives is Open!!!!

Post by DaVo » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:43 pm

The rebuild of the Underground Archives(formerly known as Iowa Underground Archives) is live. I will be adding more features in the future but at this point the following are active on the new site:

1.) The Archives - It was started with a focus on the Iowa Area and will continue to be so, I have now expanded it to be world wide. There is now form input in a book structure which means you no longer need to know codes to post to the archives. As a member you can add text, photos, audio, and embedded video(coming soon uploaded and hosted video).

2.) Interactive social network with profiles, blogs, video blogs, friends, forums, status and etc..

It has also moved to it's new host/server and has a new URL address http://UgArchives.com. Iowaunder.com will be added soon as a redirect url.

Over the next few weeks I will be adding additional functions as they come online.

At this point we are open to new membership. If you were a member of the old site you may have to create a new user account. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at davo@ugarchives.com

DaVo
I paid my dues but I lost my Receipt.