Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Nazi children update

Post by Big Fat Retard » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Parents lose custody of Nazi-named kids
Agency removes 3-year-old named Adolf Hitler, 2 sisters from N.J. home

The Associated Press
updated 9:48 a.m. CT, Wed., Jan. 14, 2009
HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, N.J. - Three New Jersey siblings whose names have Nazi connotations have been placed in the custody of the state, police said Wednesday.

Holland Township Police Sgt. John Harris said workers from the state Division of Youth and Family Services removed 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell and his younger sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, from their home Tuesday.

Harris said family services did not tell police the reason the children were removed. Agency spokeswoman Kate Bernyk said it does not comment on specific cases.

The children and their parents, Heath and Deborah Campbell, received attention last month when a supermarket bakery refused to put Adolf Hitler Campbell's name on a birthday cake.
I poop on Petland!

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Re: Nazi children update

Post by Big Fat Retard » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Wal-Mart Taking Heat for "Adolf Hitler" Cake
By Dan Stamm, Vince Lattanzio
NBCPhiladelphia.com
updated 1:17 p.m. CT, Mon., Dec. 29, 2008

Some people aren't so sweet on the icing policy that was in place at Wal-Mart after the bakery at a Lower Nazareth Township, Pa. store put the name Adolf Hitler on a birthday cake.

Adolf Hitler Campbell's parents went to the Lower Nazareth store hoping to get a specialized name cake for their three-year-old's birthday after being turned away at another area store.

The plight of little Adolf Hitler's parents trying to get their son a cake has made worldwide headlines and caused controversy.

Wal-Mart told NBC 10's Stacey Weaver that they are reviewing their cake decorating policies that up until now only censored profanity.

The company said that they realize that they may have offended some people by decorating the cake.

One shopper said he wouldn't have made the cake and that the store should have had better sense.

Others thought the store just simply honored the family's constitutional right.

"I hate it! I hate it, but how can you say they aren't allowed. If you are going to allow these freedoms that are in our constitution, sometimes it goes against what we believe," said shopper Denise Ackley from Easton.

Paul Lambert of Bangor, Pa had a more interesting analogy for the controversy.

"If his parents named him Jesus Christ, I'm sure they would put Jesus Christ on the cake," Lambert said.
I poop on Petland!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:58 pm

From what I read, there were no signs of abuse or neglect.

I wonder if the government takes away black kids when their parents give them names like "Urhines Icey Eight Special K", "Tech Nine", "Marijuana" or any other stupid name like that? I doubt it.

Yes, naming your kid after Adolf Hitler may be funny initially, but not so much as the kid grows up. Bad idea, certainly. Enough to merit tearing apart an otherwise sufficient family? No.

The thought police is coming to get you.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:16 pm

On the second article above, it is actually the stores right to refuse service to anyone at any time, just as it is the right of the parents to name their kids after a person that masterminded the slaughter of millions, make a big deal about not being able to get a cake made, forgetting that they can buy a a tube of icing and do it themselves and then get their little future neo-nazi's taken away.

Also, did the parents spell Himler incorrectly, or is the media still getting their facts from previous article? I know this was brought up before.

Despite the obvious problems with the parents, they were buying a cake for their kid. My parents never did that. (Mom's cakes are delicious though).

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:16 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/01 ... oved_.html

They're just names, you know," Heath Campbell told the Easton Express-Times in December. "Yeah, they (the Nazis) were bad people back then. But my kids are little. They're not going to grow up like that."

However, Heath reportedly denies the Holocaust and their home is decorated with swastikas.

In other words, holding an unpopular opinion can get your kids taken away from you. As far as I know, they have not made being racist a crime in the United States like it is in the other "bastions of democracy" throughout the world: France, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and maybe a couple others. There are also no laws against naming your child after AH.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:18 pm

El Rhino wrote:I wonder if the government takes away black kids when their parents give them names like "Urhines Icey Eight Special K", "Tech Nine", "Marijuana" or any other stupid name like that? I doubt it.
are these for real examples?

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Hank Fist wrote:On the second article above, it is actually the stores right to refuse service to anyone at any time, just as it is the right of the parents to name their kids after a person that masterminded the slaughter of millions, make a big deal about not being able to get a cake made, forgetting that they can buy a a tube of icing and do it themselves and then get their little future neo-nazi's taken away.

Also, did the parents spell Himler incorrectly, or is the media still getting their facts from previous article? I know this was brought up before.

Despite the obvious problems with the parents, they were buying a cake for their kid. My parents never did that. (Mom's cakes are delicious though).

The only thing we know the parents did wrong at this point was A. gave the kid a fucked up named and B. were pretty much attention whores. My guess is that the kids are otherwise well taken care of. Like you said, he's getting a fucking birthday cake, you see nice family photos, both parents live in the same household, etc.

Himmler or something like that was misspelled.

...and your mom's cakes are delicious. O dang!!!!

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:25 pm

El Rhino wrote: As far as I know, they have not made being racist a crime in the United States like it is in the other "bastions of democracy" throughout the world: France, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and maybe a couple others.
They're doing a week long program on racism in europe on morning addition, it's interesting. Yesterday was Germany, today was France, don't know what tomorrow is. America is actually kind of ahead (integration wise)of many of these countries that are constantly calling us a racist nation.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:29 pm

inx515xhell wrote:
are these for real examples?

Yes.

Marijuana: http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S ... =menu128_2

Urhines Icy Eight Special K http://www.newbabynews.net/hospitals/st ... ID=h33-440

Just heard someone talking about some gangbanger naming his kid tech nine, I have no link.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:55 pm

El Rhino wrote:However, Heath reportedly denies the Holocaust and their home is decorated with swastikas.[/i]

In other words, holding an unpopular opinion can get your kids taken away from you.
Denying the holocaust happened isn't an opinion, homie.

-Joe

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Joe wrote:
El Rhino wrote:However, Heath reportedly denies the Holocaust and their home is decorated with swastikas.[/i]

In other words, holding an unpopular opinion can get your kids taken away from you.

-Joe
truth

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:05 pm

If they took the kids away based simply on the facts that they've given the public so far, that's fucked up. Like El Rhino said, here come the thought police... seriously. Yeah, the dude may be a moron, but our own government poses a ten times bigger threat to us than one kooky idiot who named his kid Hitler, and there's no way that should be grounds for allowing the government to come in and swoop the kids away....

On a semi-related note, here's some good learnin:
http://reclaimtheswastika.com/
i fucking rule.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:32 pm

TooManyHumyns wrote:
Joe wrote:

-Joe
truth

Huh? Denying the holocaust certainly is an opinion just like any other time when you make a decision based upon the evidence presented to you and/or how things appear to you, whether or not any of you agree with it.

The point is denying the holocaust or decorating your house with swazis shouldn't give the government an excuse to take your children.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:26 pm

we have no proof or evidence that these parents were good parents or abusive parents. we don't know why the kids were taken away.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:45 pm

El Rhino wrote:
TooManyHumyns wrote:
Joe wrote:

-Joe
truth

Huh? Denying the holocaust certainly is an opinion just like any other time when you make a decision based upon the evidence presented to you and/or how things appear to you, whether or not any of you agree with it.

The point is denying the holocaust or decorating your house with swazis shouldn't give the government an excuse to take your children.
An opinion: a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty. Now, there is sufficient evidence to prove with complete certainty that the holocaust did in fact occur. Saying it didn't occur is not an opinion (obviously, since there is sufficient evidence of it occuring), but, rather, a completely incorrect and foolish statement... and I expect no less coming from dumbass nazis.

-Joe.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:48 pm

Joe wrote:
An opinion: a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty. Now, there is sufficient evidence to prove with complete certainty that the holocaust did in fact occur. Saying it didn't occur is not an opinion (obviously, since there is sufficient evidence of it occuring), but, rather, a completely incorrect and foolish statement... and I expect no less coming from dumbass nazis.

-Joe.
Yes, nazis are dumbasses, but you gotta step up your reading/logic comprehension skills, dude--you're making yourself look equally retarded.

Holocaust deniers clearly hold "a belief or judgment [that the holocaust didn't happen] that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty" (whatever grounds they have are clearly insufficient to produce complete certainty that the holocaust didn't happen--in fact, as I'm sure you know, there is overwhelming evidence to directly contradict this idea...). This is a clear-cut example of "opinion" by the exact definition you gave.

Just because it is a fact that the holocaust happened does not make the position that it didn't happen a non-opinion. It may make it an erroneous belief or judgment [read: "opinion"], but still a belief or judgment (aka opinion) nonetheless.

In any case, this whether it's an "opinion" or not has virtually nothing to do with any of the issues that go along with this whole scenario. The only reason I'm wasting my time on this is that I just gotta call someone out when they mangle the rules of logic this badly.

Go here for some practice:
http://www.oursland.net/aima/propositionApplet.html
i fucking rule.

Shane

Post by Shane » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:21 am

Crumpty Williams wrote:
Just because it is a fact that the holocaust happened does not make the position that it didn't happen a non-opinion.
Yes, it does.

When it becomes concretely factual that something happened, denial of it is no longer an opinion. It's sheer stupidity.

Don't call people out when you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:29 am

Right on Shane.

I'm not the one looking retarded, Pratt.
GET GNARLY DUDE!

-Joe.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:06 am

Shane wrote:
Crumpty Williams wrote:
Just because it is a fact that the holocaust happened does not make the position that it didn't happen a non-opinion.
Yes, it does.

When it becomes concretely factual that something happened, denial of it is no longer an opinion. It's sheer stupidity.

Don't call people out when you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

DUDES. you and joe... same short bus i take it?

You may very well be right that it's "sheer stupidity." In fact, I COMPLETELY AGREE. What I'm saying is that "sheer stupidity" and "opinion" are not mutually exclusive concepts. A concept doesn't escape the realm of "opinion" (at least as Joe has defined it) simply by virtue of being stupid or even totally factually incorrect. Do I need to draw some kind of venn diagram or some shit for you?

Seriously. Slow. Goddamn the kids just keep getting dumber and dumber these days. Nothing personal, Shaney. Just read, try to actually comprehend, and then think before you post next time.

Love,
Crumpty
i fucking rule.

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:58 am

Shane wrote: When it becomes concretely factual that something happened, denial of it is no longer an opinion. It's sheer stupidity.

Most opinions are stupid, but it doesn't mean they are not opinions. Sir Crumpty is correct even if your bleeding hearts are in the right place.
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:29 am

Opinions aren't falsifiable.
If you claim, in your opinion, that the holocaust didn't happen, I can prove this wrong. This claim is falsifiable.

-Joe.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:55 am

Jesus Christ.....

It's a fucking opinion.

Shane

Post by Shane » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:28 pm

robdigi wrote:
Shane wrote: When it becomes concretely factual that something happened, denial of it is no longer an opinion. It's sheer stupidity.
Most opinions are stupid, but it doesn't mean they are not opinions. Sir Crumpty is correct even if your bleeding hearts are in the right place.
Under the logic expressed by you and Crumpty, the following statements would be correct:
"In my opinion, the color red does not exist."
"In my opinion, the light bulb was never invented."
"In my opinion, the earth is flat."
"In my opinion, the holocaust did not occur."
However, each of these statements can be clearly and directly contradicted by positive knowledge and proof of the contrary. An opinion cannot be substantiated as true or false. Thus, since all of these statements have been proven to be false, they are not opinions.

I'm not a fucking idiot, Crumpty, nor am I a child. Don't treat me like either. Your holier-than-thou condescension makes you seem like nothing short of a pompous asshole.
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:39 pm

ugh.

All of those statements are true if the person stating them chooses to ignore or deny the evidence proving their belief wrong. They still hold the belief, and even if it is wrong it is their opinion. It is all relative to the person holding the opinion- if the evidence doesn't meet their standard, the matter is considered unsubstantiated, and thus it is an opinion... regardless if the generally accepted facts prove otherwise.
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Shane wrote:[]
Under the logic expressed by you and Crumpty, the following statements would be correct:
However, each of these statements can be clearly and directly contradicted by positive knowledge and proof of the contrary. An opinion cannot be substantiated as true or false. Thus, since all of these statements have been proven to be false, they are not opinions.

Do you guys who say that holocaust denial is not an opinion understand what's behind holocaust denial? It's a little more than "Nope, didn't happen" with your head in the sand. Holocaust deniers refer to it as "historical revisionism". I can't recall any specifics off the top of my head, but it's a lot of questioning things presented as facts about the holocaust such as the 6 million j00z killed in concentration camps and 1 million killed in Auschwitz. Do a google search for Holocaust denial or check out Stormfront.org 's revisionism forum if you're really interested in the details.

Based on the evidence as it appears to holocaust deniers, the holocaust never happened as it is presented by mainstream historians. Therefore, opinion.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:26 pm

Shane wrote:
robdigi wrote:

I'm not a fucking idiot, Crumpty, nor am I a child. Don't treat me like either. Your holier-than-thou condescension makes you seem like nothing short of a pompous asshole.
Sorry for being condescending. You started it. :lol:

Anyway, you're still wrong.
i fucking rule.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:46 pm

Shane wrote: Under the logic expressed by you and Crumpty, the following statements would be correct:
"In my opinion, the color red does not exist", said the colorblind waitress.
"In my opinion, the light bulb was never invented", stated the pigmy.
"In my opinion, the earth is flat", announced Varg.
"In my opinion, the holocaust did not occur", claimed the No Fear t-shirt wearing douchebag that has been told this since the age of 5.

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:05 am

Hank Fist wrote:
Shane wrote: Under the logic expressed by you and Crumpty, the following statements would be opinions [whether they are correct or not]:
"In my opinion, the color red does not exist", said the colorblind waitress.
"In my opinion, the light bulb was never invented", stated the pigmy.
"In my opinion, the earth is flat", announced Varg.
"In my opinion, the holocaust did not occur", claimed the No Fear t-shirt wearing douchebag that has been told this since the age of 5.
yep.
i fucking rule.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:44 am

WHOOPS

DaVo

Post by DaVo » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:50 am

Jesus, An opinion is a belief not based on fact but on what the person believes to be true. Often based on faith or knowledge. It's why there is a difference between an opinion and an educated opinion. So something as stupid as believing the Holocaust didn't happen is in fact an opinion. Just like the earth was created in 7 days or the world is flat.

The thing that always confused me about the holocaust didn't happen belief is don't most of these big thinkers wish to kill all the Jews and other "races"? Seems that the holocaust would be a good thing to them.

On the subject of removing the kids from the home, it's really questionable if a hate filled racist home is a healthy environment for a child. However making the child a ward of the state isn't much better. I really haven't dug into this too much but are the kids home schooled by chance? Are the parents militant racists?
I paid my dues but I lost my Receipt.