tylerjames515

Man names his kid Adolf Hitler.

Post by tylerjames515 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:17 am

Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Re: Man names his kid Adolf Hitler.

Post by Big Fat Retard » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:53 am

It's good to know that if I ever need a birthday cake for Adolph Hitler, Wal-Mart won't be afraid to hook me up.
I poop on Petland!

Shane

Post by Shane » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:12 am

Holy fucking shit. Wow.
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:36 am

This is fucking sad, cause one the kids have NO SAY in this. They don’t know why people don’t like them because of their name. These parents deserve to get shot, or better yet poisoned gassed and then we can just deny it.
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:35 am

Well, he was Time's "Man of the Year" in 1938......

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:17 am

"The problems the children might encounter in school, he said, "would be icing on the cake.""

:roll:
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:18 am

I bet he'll grow up to be one tough ass kid.

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:07 am

hows a judge gonna deny his request to change his name? arent there war crimes that could be applied to him?

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:02 pm

Varg wrote:"The problems the children might encounter in school, he said, "would be icing on the cake.""
:

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:07 pm

What's funny about this is how all the PC tolerance preachers, don't want to tolerate this families right to name their kids what they want. If someone named their kid La' Shaniquashithead, it would be no problem to them.
I poop on Petland!

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:23 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:What's funny about this is how all the PC tolerance preachers, don't want to tolerate this families right to name their kids what they want. If someone named their kid La' Shaniquashithead, it would be no problem to them.
well, no one named "la' shaniquashithead" ever was the cause of millions and millions of deaths and a world war. slightly different.

also, is anyone saying they shouldn't be allowed to name their kid Adolf Hitler (as stupid as that is)? as far as i can tell, no. these businesses are making the decision to not supply cakes with that name. isn't that their right?
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:25 pm

ilikehorses wrote:
Big Fat Retard wrote:What's funny about this is how all the PC tolerance preachers, don't want to tolerate this families right to name their kids what they want. If someone named their kid La' Shaniquashithead, it would be no problem to them.
well, no one named "la' shaniquashithead" ever was the cause of millions and millions of deaths and a world war. slightly different.
Nobody seems to care about people naming their kids after Columbus.
I poop on Petland!

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:33 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:
ilikehorses wrote:
Nobody seems to care about people naming their kids after Columbus.
i've never met anyone named "christopher columbus."
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

creepykid

Post by creepykid » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:49 pm

i'm going to name my kid general mao

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote: Nobody seems to care about people naming their kids after Columbus.

:?

I don't know what Rage Against The Machine song you heard that said Columbus killed millions of people, but I think your figures are off. I also didn't know there was a big issue with people naming their kids after Columbus. I know there are lots of place names in the US and Latin America after him (Columbia, Colon, etc) but wtf?

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:45 pm

Columbus OHIO is pretty fucking sweet

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:58 pm

El Rhino wrote:
Big Fat Retard wrote: Nobody seems to care about people naming their kids after Columbus.

I don't know what Rage Against The Machine song you heard that said Columbus killed millions of people, but I think your figures are off. I also didn't know there was a big issue with people naming their kids after Columbus. I know there are lots of place names in the US and Latin America after him (Columbia, Colon, etc) but wtf?
I actually heard that in a Jim Neighbors song, but that's besides the point. The inbred hillbilly dude has the right to name his kids whatever the fuck he wants without a buncha PC social worker types hasslin' him about it. At least he didn't name his boy Sue.
I poop on Petland!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:09 pm

I'm naming my first born son Christopher Hitler.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:12 pm

c'mon, who put the middle name on a cake?

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:15 pm

He said he was raised not to avoid people of other races but not to mix with them socially or romantically. But he said he would try to raise his children differently.

"Say he grows up and hangs out with black people. That's fine, I don't really care," he said. "That's his choice."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081217/ap_ ... itler_cake
I poop on Petland!

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:03 am

El Rhino wrote:

it might have been The People's History of the United States or Lies My Teacher Told Me or another similar book, but many make the argument that Columbus and his men caused upwards of 3 million deaths. not just in the US area, but in their first stops, San Salvador, Cuba, whatever.

UGH I SUCK

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:28 am

For a dude who adorns his entire home in swastikas and names his other child ARYAN NATION, he sure seems to back down and give some chickenshit rationalizations for his lifestyle.
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:31 am

ilikehorses wrote: it might have been The People's History of the United States or Lies My Teacher Told Me or another similar book, but many make the argument that Columbus and his men caused upwards of 3 million deaths. not just in the US area, but in their first stops, San Salvador, Cuba, whatever.

Like who, Ward Churchill? Somehow I don't believe that Columbus and a motley crew of a few dozen Spaniards managed to cause 3 million deaths throughout the Americas. Even considering diseases this land was too sparsely populated for that. Not buying it. In the field of hatin' whitey they can pretty much make any claim they want and certain people completely gobble it up.

robdigi wrote:For a dude who adorns his entire home in swastikas and names his other child ARYAN NATION, he sure seems to back down and give some chickenshit rationalizations for his lifestyle.
I'd also like to point out that the article has his other daughter listed as Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell. Either the news dudes misspelled "Himmler", this guy mispelled "Himmler" or Hinler is actually a name with some sort of meaning behind it.

robdigi

Post by robdigi » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:59 am

I assumed it was some kind of feminine variation.
All that's missin' is the retired band teacher with the self-inflicted gunshot wound!

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:34 am

El Rhino wrote:
ilikehorses wrote: it might have been The People's History of the United States or Lies My Teacher Told Me or another similar book, but many make the argument that Columbus and his men caused upwards of 3 million deaths. not just in the US area, but in their first stops, San Salvador, Cuba, whatever.

Like who, Ward Churchill? Somehow I don't believe that Columbus and a motley crew of a few dozen Spaniards managed to cause 3 million deaths throughout the Americas. Even considering diseases this land was too sparsely populated for that. Not buying it. In the field of hatin' whitey they can pretty much make any claim they want and certain people completely gobble it up.
it's not by ward churchill.
and the argument is that there is written evidence that columbus' men were very violent. there was one report apparently of them killing people just to test the sharpness of their knives. also, their enslavement practices lead to the deaths of many people due to overworking, malnutrition, and dangerous working conditions.
i'm not saying it's true or not true, but unlike us, the authors researched it. just sayin.

UGH I SUCK

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:43 am

ilikehorses wrote:
El Rhino wrote:

it's not by ward churchill.
and the argument is that there is written evidence that columbus' men were very violent. there was one report apparently of them killing people just to test the sharpness of their knives. also, their enslavement practices lead to the deaths of many people due to overworking, malnutrition, and dangerous working conditions.
i'm not saying it's true or not true, but unlike us, the authors researched it. just sayin.
id like some reference points. id also like to see what was typical behavior of these "adventurers". but for finding a shortcut to china columbus= fail

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:51 am

ilikehorses wrote: it's not by ward churchill.

Right... So let's say that it took the entire German armed forces to kill six million j00z in WWII. Now I'm supposed to believe that a few dozen Spaniards could manage to kill half of that through overworking and testing the sharpness of their knives? That's one hell of a stretch.

I'm not going to say that Columbus wasn't violent. I'm sure he and his dudes were at times. I'm sure at times the injuns were hostile (as they probably should've been)

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:53 am

joseph wrote:. but for finding a shortcut to china columbus= fail

Right... But his work in the Americas led to something waaaay more historically significant than a new route to China.

joseph

Post by joseph » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:56 am

El Rhino wrote:
joseph wrote:. but for finding a shortcut to china columbus= fail

Right... But his work in the Americas led to something waaaay more historically significant than a new route to China.
Right... but didnt he die penniless and outcast?(i know i could look all this up but i dont really care)