More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

yo

Post by Bullet Tooth » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:41 am

i was reading b9board and accidently came across this. some of the gayest looking pictures i've ever seen. congratuations.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Willi ... ogresspics

xkristyx
I <3 Pizza

Re: yo

Post by xkristyx » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:13 am

siiiiickeeennniiiinnngggg

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:02 am

wait..so is his name Willith?
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

moltar

Post by moltar » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:45 am

Varg is looking a little pudgy at the end there. Looks like he may be slacking.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:46 am

Bullet Tooth wrote:i was reading b9board and accidently came across this. some of the gayest looking pictures i've ever seen. congratuations.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Willi ... ogresspics

lol, u mad? That was some pretty impressive detective work. I've got to admit, you're quite the sleuth, even if the desmoinesproboard beat you to this by like three months.

I don't know what you're gaying over. Judging by everything I read in the "bodybuilding and fitness" thread on that homosexual tattooed fantasy role playing message board you frequent- I'm bigger and stronger than just about every one of them. The biggest lift I think I saw was somebody doing deads at 315 for 7/8 reps. Which, lol, I can do? That same guy had a max bench of 230 (about 50 lbs less than me) and a 225 squat- which is a horrrrrible bench/squat ratio. Strong ignorance regarding supps and juice too. I think I saw somebody actually refer to Dbol as a supplement. That's probably why you only saw MY gay pictures ...cause none of the weaklings are big enough to have pictures.

The only pictures up are standard BB poses (aside from the first ones) which you're *suppose* to do anyway. I've got a shitty most muscular- which was there to show my fucked up shoulder- and then there's just a back lat spread and back double bi's. In two weeks I'll take more progress pics to throw up- with actual leg shots, since they have been and will continue to grow like crazy over the next few months.

One of the biggest elements of bodybuilding is posing. I'm not surprised you don't understand this- being the huge fat sack of shit that you are. If you go to a **real** bb site- you will be persecuted, mocked, and probably even banned if you post pics that are NOT of the seven compulsory bb poses.
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:00 am

moltar wrote:Varg is looking a little pudgy at the end there. Looks like he may be slacking.
It's a "relaxed" pose. And how many pudgy people do you know that have VISIBLE ABS?

Without going in to too much detail- you're wrong and right at the same time- but more wrong. There are two layers of fat- visceral and subcutaneous.

While you can spot visceral fat if you have a protruding "beer" belly, it's not always that simple. Only a high-tech MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) can really show the body's fat composition, and researchers are finding that thin people may also have high amounts of this internal fat.
"We've even scanned people who are underweight and found up to seven liters of fat inside them," said Professor Jimmy Bell, head of the molecular imaging group at the Medical Research Council's center at Imperial College in the UK.

So- in that picture my bodyfat was at 12.5% You start to see visible abs around 14%- professional bb'ers are around 3-4%- and most people on this board are probably around 20-45% (yes, that's you fatso).
Basically if you have the "beer belly" with upper abs and the hip cut-out (like me) it's a dead give away what the problem is- but it's not something that you can get rid of with crunches or ANY type of ab routine or even proper diet. The only thing I've read on how to get rid of it is through "power-breathing" exercises or through a certain supplement which will not be named here.

btw- where's your ab pics brah?
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:26 am

I did about 800 reps of 16 ounce curls last night, but I still can't seem to get my abs to show.

I poop on Petland!

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:04 pm

Body building does nothing but make you slow, and your body will be messed up in 20 years.
Varg seems to be constantly trying to prove himself. Maybe he should go to a confidence workshop.

Grotesque.

LOL at "relaxed shot"

Nice work, nimrod.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:26 pm

Hank Fist wrote:Body building does nothing but make you slow, and your body will be messed up in 20 years.

Maybe if you're Ronnie Coleman or something but in the state Varg is at, this is not true. Unless he's taking all kinds of crazy and fucked up supplements, he's probably very healthy and not slow.

Seriously, good work, Varg.

JoePreppy
Go Go Gadget Shoe Phone

Post by JoePreppy » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:04 pm

Judging by the back acne(guess some could be freckles couldn't see that well) and the 'puffy nips' I'm betting Varg is on the roids. Also taking into consideration most guys on roids are obessed w/ their b.f%.

Heh, that said I'm pretty sure I'm in the 1% to 3% cat.

moltar

Post by moltar » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:20 pm

Sorry Varg, I have significantly less body fat than you bud. Thanks for playing.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:56 pm

El Rhino wrote:
Hank Fist wrote:Body building does nothing but make you slow, and your body will be messed up in 20 years.

Maybe if you're Ronnie Coleman or something but in the state Varg is at, this is not true. Unless he's taking all kinds of crazy and fucked up supplements, he's probably very healthy and not slow.

Seriously, good work, Varg.
my penis is bigger.

i challenge Varg to a race. 200 meters. i will lift no weights for the next two months, and i will win.
then puke.

I don't think big muscles really does much for a person in the long run.

xkristyx
I <3 Pizza

Post by xkristyx » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:16 am

JoePreppy wrote:'puffy nips'

UGH!

Shane

Post by Shane » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:42 am

Varg wrote:The only thing I've read on how to get rid of it is through "power-breathing" exercises or through a certain supplement which will not be named here.
So why don't you do that?
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:35 am

LOL

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:03 am

JoePreppy wrote:Judging by the back acne(guess some could be freckles couldn't see that well) and the 'puffy nips' I'm betting Varg is on the roids. Also taking into consideration most guys on roids are obessed w/ their b.f%.
I wish it was backne, but it's the result of multiple sun-burns.
No juice.
And definitely not obsessed with bf% lol. I havn't even WEIGHED myself in well over a month.
Heh, that said I'm pretty sure I'm in the 1% to 3% cat.
Heh, no you're not.
moltar wrote:Sorry Varg, I have significantly less body fat than you bud. Thanks for playing.
Pics or fraudin'. I'm about 100% sure you're fraudin.
LOL- and even with less bf- who gives a shit?? I lift, you don't lift- why would I care about you having less bf or me having more?
Even with a lower bf you don't have any muscles, let alone ab muscles, to show, so what are you trying to impress me with?
Hank Fist wrote:

i challenge Varg to a race. 200 meters. i will lift no weights for the next two months, and i will win.
then puke.

I don't think big muscles really does much for a person in the long run.
No, you wouldn't win. I get more than enough cardio by being on my schools hockey team. And as a result- I'm leaner than in those pics taken at the end of August.
xkristyx wrote: UGH!
lol, you're the easiest one of them all. You made your point once, were ignored, and then had to make yourself noticed again. This is text-book attention seeking. And if I remember right there was someone on this board awhile back who mentioned a bf or some other guy smacking you around. I don't know if those claims turned out to be fraudulent, but it seems to be a reasonable claim given your personality traits and all.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:25 am

JoePreppy wrote:Judging by the back acne(guess some could be freckles couldn't see that well) ....... I'm betting Varg is on the roids. .

Creatine does this as well.... Whenever I take it I get mild acne.

moltar wrote:Sorry Varg, I have significantly less body fat than you bud. Thanks for playing.
Pics or fraudin'. I'm about 100% sure you're fraudin.
LOL- and even with less bf- who gives a shit?? I lift, you don't lift- why would I care about you having less bf or me having more?
Even with a lower bf you don't have any muscles, let alone ab muscles, to show, so what are you trying to impress me with?
.[/quote]

Gonna have to side with V-Pantz here and say "LOL WUT???" to Moltar's statement.

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:47 am

storkus wrote:Nope. U a virgin, brah?

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:08 am

LOL

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:19 am

Hank Fist wrote:LOL
winner of the thread!
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

xkristyx
I <3 Pizza

Post by xkristyx » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:17 pm

Textbook attention seeking. That's why I'm writing a novel in reply to everyone making so much fun of me. Boyfriends smacking me around? What the fuck are you talking about?

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:20 pm

xkristyx wrote:Textbook attention seeking. That's why I'm writing a novel in reply to everyone making so much fun of me. Boyfriends smacking me around? What the fuck are you talking about?
i think hes flirting

xkristyx
I <3 Pizza

Post by xkristyx » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:15 pm

I think you're right.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:44 pm

Varg - you afraid your asshole may blow during a dead lift?

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:35 pm

Beaver wrote:Varg - you afraid your asshole may blow during a dead lift?
That's squats, chico.

I don't know why everyone is talking shit about lifting weights. Most of you fagz could use some quality time in the gym.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:03 pm

I was only curious b/c I saw pics a while ago (possibly fake) of a russkie who blew his toilet out during some sort of lift.

I am very out of shape.

Shane

Post by Shane » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:39 pm

El Rhino wrote:I don't know why everyone is talking shit about lifting weights.
Because lifting weights would involve self-improvement/motivation, something everyone, everywhere abhors.
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:25 pm

El Rhino wrote:
Beaver wrote:Varg - you afraid your asshole may blow during a dead lift?
I don't know why everyone is talking shit about lifting weights. Most of you fagz could use some quality time in the gym.
that's time i don't have, unfortunately.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:12 am

just walk around with 10lb ankle and wrist weights.

moltar

Post by moltar » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:23 am

Sorry, I'm not getting the camera out no matter how band Varg and El Rino want to see my stomach. Needless to say, I run everyday and I have an inherited weight bench in my room (thanks Servo) that I also frequent.