More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

TooManyHumyns

corey taylor is rockstar as fuck

Post by TooManyHumyns » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:02 pm

corey taylor and slipknot were recording their new video today down at nolan plaza...corey walked up to us(food not bombs) and asked if we wanted to be in a 'music video thats for slipknot'........part of me really wanted to say yes, just because it would be hilarious...but i had to say no..it was funny...he walked around struttin' his shit...anyways...look for food not bombs in the backround of the new slipknot video whenever it comes out you maggots...corey had this shovel and was dragging it through the water to make it shimmer or whatever, then they were recording it...it was comical...

jnice

Re: corey taylor is rockstar as fuck

Post by jnice » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:27 pm

They didn't ask you to contort your body or fake a seizure (so people know it's a metal video)?
A has-been who never was.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:05 pm

idk, the peeps that did decide to do it looked metal as fuck with their sick ass tribal sleeves...i bet there was some convulsing going on...inside my shell i wait and bleed

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:52 pm

You gotta admit, Corey Taylor's one cool mutherfucker. So what time do you guys serve dinner on Saturday? I've never been one to turn down a free meal.
I poop on Petland!

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:05 pm

TooManyHumyns wrote:corey taylor and slipknot were recording their new video today down at nolan plaza...corey walked up to us(food not bombs) and asked if we wanted to be in a 'music video thats for slipknot'........part of me really wanted to say yes, just because it would be hilarious...but i had to say no..it was funny...he walked around struttin' his shit...anyways...look for food not bombs in the backround of the new slipknot video whenever it comes out you maggots...corey had this shovel and was dragging it through the water to make it shimmer or whatever, then they were recording it...it was comical...

LOL- massive fraudin' going on in this post. Here's the video:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =444222517

Unless you're an HB8.5 or above OR a member of Slipknot- there's NO WAY IN HELL you would've been in that video.
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Is it the same song?

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:53 pm

Hank Fist wrote:Is it the same song?

Well, he's dragging a shovel around the capital....is there more than ONE recent video of this happening?
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:02 am

no idea, haven't watched the video, heard the song(s), don't know what hb8.5 is, don't know why toomanyhumyns would care enough to post something about the nearing middle-aged men running around in masks with shovels trying to be taken seriously that isn't true. I guess when i'm trying to look cool though, i make shit up about corey taylor wanting to hang out with me and make a video and just chill with some masks on or something. Maybe play some M.A.S.K., then watch the movie Mask. It could be a way sweeter lie.

and you like Slipknot.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:02 am

no idea, haven't watched the video, heard the song(s), don't know what hb8.5 is, don't know why toomanyhumyns would care enough to post something about the nearing middle-aged men running around in masks with shovels trying to be taken seriously that isn't true. I guess when i'm trying to look cool though, i make shit up about corey taylor wanting to hang out with me and make a video and just chill with some masks on or something. Maybe play some M.A.S.K., then watch the movie Mask. It could be a way sweeter lie.

and you like Slipknot.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:07 am

Varg wrote:
TooManyHumyns wrote:corey taylor and slipknot were recording their new video today down at nolan plaza...corey walked up to us(food not bombs) and asked if we wanted to be in a 'music video thats for slipknot'........part of me really wanted to say yes, just because it would be hilarious...but i had to say no..it was funny...he walked around struttin' his shit...anyways...look for food not bombs in the backround of the new slipknot video whenever it comes out you maggots...corey had this shovel and was dragging it through the water to make it shimmer or whatever, then they were recording it...it was comical...

LOL- massive fraudin' going on in this post. Here's the video:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =444222517

Unless you're an HB8.5 or above OR a member of Slipknot- there's NO WAY IN HELL you would've been in that video.
first of all rite.....ummmmmmm, no! there was no way in hell i was gna be in that video...fuck no!...tho...corey taylor in his stupid fucking fedora, suit and rockstar attitude DID directly asked me, lacy, molly and ronnie, to be in the 'new video for slipknot, that is going to be on mtv..." while we were doing FNB at NOLAN PLAZA....
why would i make this up
WE SAID NO...
you need to fuck right off
perhaps they didnt use the footage...wait, i just watched it, and that scene...(right at 13 seconds)
what they did record was a bunch of fuck tard tribal tatoo doods sitting on the east end steps of NOLAN PLAZA, while corey was putting ripples in the water with a shovel and talking into a walky talky...but like i said, that doesnt mean they used it all, and apparently they didn't....dont say shit when you have no clue...

lol @ your life :lol:

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:58 am

TooManyHumyns wrote:

first of all rite.....ummmmmmm, no! there was no way in hell i was gna be in that video...fuck no!...tho...corey taylor in his stupid fucking fedora, suit and rockstar attitude DID directly asked me, lacy, molly and ronnie, to be in the 'new video for slipknot, that is going to be on mtv..." while we were doing FNB at NOLAN PLAZA....
why would i make this up
WE SAID NO...
perhaps they didnt use the footage...wait, i just watched it, and that scene...(right at 13 seconds)
what they did record was a bunch of fuck tard tribal tatoo doods sitting on the east end steps of NOLAN PLAZA, while corey was putting ripples in the water with a shovel and talking into a walky talky...but like i said, that doesnt mean they used it all, and apparently they didn't....dont say shit when you have no clue...

U mad you got caught fraudin'?

lol @ your grammar, or rather, lack thereof.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:41 am

Who fucking cares?
I poop on Petland!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:57 am

It's Nollen Plaza. This is the last time I should have to see it spelled "Nolan" here, people.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:59 am

Varg wrote: U mad you got caught fraudin'?

lol @ your use of "fraudin'".
it sounds stupid.
and you're huge into Slipknot.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:03 am

Hank - Jim Carrey or Eric Stolts "Mask"?

lawl at "fraudin'". Im stealin it.

Nolan Ryan Plaza?

That dude is fucking joke and everyone who doesnt hang out at HOB knows it.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:25 am

Beaver wrote:Hank - Jim Carrey or Eric Stolts "Mask"?

lawl at "fraudin'". Im stealin it.

Nolan Ryan Plaza?

That dude is fucking joke and everyone who doesnt hang out at HOB knows it.
Eric Stolts, Cher, and Sam Elliot.

dr. dre

Post by dr. dre » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:53 pm

corey taylor doesnt even have spinnin' rims
look out for detox

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:32 pm

that motherfucker owes me a carpet cleaning.......

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:25 pm

Varg wrote:
TooManyHumyns wrote:

why would i make this up
WE SAID NO...

U mad you got caught fraudin'?

kuold kare les abowt grammur brah....i think i won this round...it was
Corey Taylor, In NOLAN Plaza, with the Shovel

go suck an almond

Shane

Post by Shane » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:36 pm

Excellent Clue reference.
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.

annie_fannie
Master Poster!

Post by annie_fannie » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:37 am

are you guys talking about this douche:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJFeCMTJlv4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHe4cjvH ... re=related (he's about a minute & a half into the clip)

i love how we'd all rather 'kill ourselves than use our imagination' & how sick & twisted we all are, blah, blah, bbblllllaaaaaaahhh...

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:48 am

annie_fannie wrote:are you guys talking about this douche:

lol, that was fucking sweet. I bet that felt like a big 'ol sandbag shoved up your minge.

annie_fannie
Master Poster!

Post by annie_fannie » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:56 am

Varg wrote:

lol, that was fucking sweet. I bet that felt like a big 'ol sandbag shoved up your minge.
minge? ....minge? for real? when did you turn british? have you been living overseas without telling us? are you pulling a madonna-fake-accent too? oh man, i wish i were still there to hear it. (not really)

it's not the subject matter that makes him a total douche (note the scene opens with a woman talking about it), it's how fucking ignorant he sounds...did you listen to the other clip? churches & graveyards? mmmmhmmmm.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:21 am

annie_fannie wrote:
Varg wrote:

minge? ....minge? for real? when did you turn british? have you been living overseas without telling us? are you pulling a madonna-fake-accent too? oh man, i wish i were still there to hear it. (not really)

it's not the subject matter that makes him a total douche (note the scene opens with a woman talking about it), it's how fucking ignorant he sounds...did you listen to the other clip? churches & graveyards? mmmmhmmmm.
Yeah, did you notice how I didn't include the other video in my response? WOW, have you gotten SLOW.
How ignorant can he be when all he says "I'm a guy and I like hanging out with guys and doing dumb shit. It's just that simple."
Did you really want him to use a lot of big words and never get to the point- just so he sounds educated?

He's not as dumb as you probably wish he was.

tom2electricboogaloo

Post by tom2electricboogaloo » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:29 am

chuckles at you two for arguing over that video clip.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:49 pm

Varg wrote:He's not as dumb as you probably wish he was.
HIGHLY DEBATABLE!

515lurker

Post by 515lurker » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:09 pm

this reminds of this one time, i was in homers with lindsey nevins and dan pepples. and lindsey found a cd with a sticker that said.. "iowas second most brutal band".. cant remember the band..but she showed dan.. and he says "haha. then who is first, slipknot?" in a sarcastic way.. not realizing corey taylor was an aisle away from us.
im lurking...

annie_fannie
Master Poster!

Post by annie_fannie » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:14 pm

inx515xhell wrote:
Varg wrote:He's not as dumb as you probably wish he was.
HIGHLY DEBATABLE!
agreed.

also, why would i wish he's dumb? i don't want people who are supposedly representing my home state sounding like dipshits...especially someone with that much access to press.

Thom

Post by Thom » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:18 pm

515lurker wrote:"iowas second most brutal band"
Too Pure To Die

tom2electricboogaloo

Post by tom2electricboogaloo » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:32 pm

what is the criteria used when ranking iowa bands' 'brutalness'?

when i was mixing, i sat through some serious crap, and that was brutal.

i seriously considered writing a book, or at least a long-winded rant on my web based log on this.