Free Advertising for 515Crew Members

Moderators: ABOMB515, Darrin

Thom

WANTED: HI-HAT STAND

Post by Thom » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:07 am

The one I have is not so good with up and down motion.

I require up and down motion.

It does not need to be anything fancy or expensive. Just an old dusty piece of junk you have will probably work.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Re: WANTED: HI-HAT STAND

Post by Joe » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:53 am

All you need to do to fix yours is solder a tiny piece of metal onto the bar that's connected to the pedal... the one that goes up and down... so the spring catches on it.

-Joe.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:50 pm

shit, if you would have posted this 1 week ago i could have given you one...but i conveniently took mine apart, for no good reason, somewhat out of boredom....

Thom

Post by Thom » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:53 pm

Turns out we need a whole drum set. All we have left is a snare and a kick pedal.

The high hat is beyond repair. I would have fixed it if someone wouldn't have lost all the pieces.

Would the haunted basement oblige our practice needs and allow us to use one of the spare drum sets there? At least until we get all this figured out. oo

if anyone knows of a cheap drum set. let me know. I'm looking for pretty much everything at this point.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:41 pm

talk to robert, sounds like he wont be needing it anytime soon

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:15 pm

thom, if you have a space, i could bring my drums to your new house and you guys can use them. they are just sitting in my parents garage and i really only use my red one that is at the haunted basement, let me know, ill be in des moines this weekend.
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

Thom

Post by Thom » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:20 pm

jjjsXe wrote:thom, if you have a space, i could bring my drums to your new house and you guys can use them. they are just sitting in my parents garage and i really only use my red one that is at the haunted basement, let me know, ill be in des moines this weekend.

That would totally rule, and we would really appreciate that. Get at me when you are in des moines..