More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Re: A Hypotheical...

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:36 am

I know you asked about media/public response, but the response coming from the GOP convention is interesting: "if it was Barack's daughter, we wouldn't have even known about it, because they would have killed it." I heard that several times this morning. Apparently, Pro-Choice means abortion only.

Another funny response i heard this morning was an abstinence advocate saying "kids will be kids and do what they want when adults aren't looking".......isn't that why it's a good idea to teach prevention as well? doi.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:58 pm

"Typical..."

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:55 pm

It's noones business, more or less.

Tampa Josh
Keepin it Real, Hatin Herb

Post by Tampa Josh » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:13 am

storkus wrote:
Joey Chaos wrote:It's noones business, more or less.
Please. If this story afforded you the opportunity to justify your racism, you'd be all over it. Since it's a hot old mom who is one of the most ignorant, hateful politicians in America, you're protecting your kin.

Totally expected, but that's the point of this thread. Thanks for playing.
I really don't see how she is the "most ignorant, hateful politicians in America" but then again, I'm sure that is the same slur you use about everyone who doesn't fall in line with your politics.
Thom wrote: At least assholes like tampa josh know they hate people.

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:33 pm

storkus wrote:
Tampa Josh wrote: I really don't see how she is the "most ignorant, hateful politicians in America" but then again, I'm sure that is the same slur you use about everyone who doesn't fall in line with your politics.
You're totally wrong. She supports denying a woman the right to an abortion, even in cases of rape and incest. Anyone who holds that position is an extremist, and is one of the most ignorant and hateful people in America.

... And that's just one instance, of many. She's also a disgusting hypocrite, seeing as she claims to have turned down a "bridge to nowhere", meanwhile keeping the federal money offered for that bridge. She also claims to have no association with disgraced senator Ted Stevens, but there are not only gubernatorial campaign commericials with him endorsing her, but a number of other ties to him. She's also a lying propagandist now that she's running as a "reformer who stood up to the big boys club", when she was criticized at least three times IN WRITING by John McCain as being one of the worst earmark offenders in the nation.

So, basically, fuck yourself and know what you're talking about.
I guarantee you I know WAY more about Alaskan Politics than you...

You know she publicly slammed Ted Stevens right? And that dude is WAY popular in Alaska, that took balls. She also is saying she has no association with his illegal activities. Not him. Quit reading spin.

It is funny how you are probably one of the people that chalks up Obama's connection to far-left terrorists as a Republican smear campaign, but you buy into they exact same type of crap when it is saying stuff against someone you don't agree with.

So Sarah Palin doesn't like abortion. BIG DEAL. The Vice President of the United States does not have the power to change abortion laws. Nor does she have a voting record or policy to attempt to change it. Things like abortion are null issues. No matter who is in control of the White House abortion is not going to be illegal. Things like this shouldn't even be focused on because whether or a woman can get a vacuum cleaner stuck up her vag and have a fetus sucked out is not one of the major things that effects our country.

And I really don't see how not liking abortion makes her the most "hateful" politician in America, that was way to dramatic of a statement.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:13 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:
Really?
Please explain this cartoon cause I don't get it.

Furious D

Post by Furious D » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:56 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:

Hahaha. Sorry, there's just something hilarious about somebody bragging about their knowledge of ALASKAN politics... especially when you live in Florida.
....just kidding.

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:08 pm

Furious D wrote:Hahaha. Sorry, there's just something hilarious about somebody bragging about their knowledge of ALASKAN politics... especially when you live in Florida.
I'm FROM ALASKA moron:

And explaining Murkowski would take pages, but i can email you if you are really that interested.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:19 pm

k, you're from Alaska but claimin' Tampa, Florida? U fake dawg..
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:31 pm

The sorry ass bitches line about her marijuana use is even worse than Bill Clintler's. She said, "I inhaled, but I didn't enjoy it".
I poop on Petland!

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:06 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:k, you're from Alaska but claimin' Tampa, Florida? U fake dawg..
Yeah dude, I'm fake, totally. I don't live in Tampa or anything. What are you 12?

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:13 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:k, you're from Alaska but claimin' Tampa, Florida? U fake dawg..
I'll tell you what, I'll book your little band in Tampa and you can call me fake in person and see what happens.

Aren't you the moron that came on the B9 Message board like a year ago to defend some lame girl asking about going to the tanning booth with new tattoos?

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:48 pm

storkus wrote:Now, I might be a sick, twisted individual, but I feel that if a woman is raped, or a child is the victim of incest, that person should have the right to not have the baby of the person who brutally and non-consensually fucked them.
COME TO TAMPA AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE!
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:22 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:
Yeah dude, I'm fake, totally. I don't live in Tampa or anything. What are you 12?
hahaha

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:23 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:
I'll tell you what, I'll book your little band in Tampa and you can call me fake in person and see what happens.

Aren't you the moron that came on the B9 Message board like a year ago to defend some lame girl asking about going to the tanning booth with new tattoos?
and I don't know what this is about, I don't post on bridge 9.

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:41 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:
Tampa Josh wrote:

and I don't know what this is about, I don't post on bridge 9.
I have a really good memory when it comes to useless information. You know damn well what I am talking about. You don't have to admit it, but we both know i'm right.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:59 am

k dude, I wasn't even being serious. I don't know you.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:06 pm

Hank Fist wrote:
Tampa Josh wrote:
Really?
Please explain this cartoon cause I don't get it.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:53 pm

Tampa Josh wrote:

post a tradelist.
both of you.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:52 am

I have no clue what you're saying.