More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Palin is officialy a Crazy Bitch. (Oil and murder for God)

Post by Big Fat Retard » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Palin: Iraq war 'a task that is from God'
By GENE JOHNSON, Associated Press Writer
58 minutes ago

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told ministry students at her former church that the United States sent troops to fight in the Iraq war on a "task that is from God."

In an address last June, the Republican vice presidential candidate also urged ministry students to pray for a plan to build a $30 billion natural gas pipeline in the state, calling it "God's will."

Palin asked the students to pray for the troops in Iraq, and noted that her eldest son, Track, was expected to be deployed there.

"Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God," she said. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is God's plan."

A video of the speech was posted at the Wasilla Assembly of God's Web site before finding its way on to other sites on the Internet.

Palin told graduating students of the church's School of Ministry, "What I need to do is strike a deal with you guys." As they preached the love of Jesus throughout Alaska, she said, she'd work to implement God's will from the governor's office, including creating jobs by building a pipeline to bring North Slope natural gas to North American markets.

"God's will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that," she said.

"I can do my job there in developing our natural resources and doing things like getting the roads paved and making sure our troopers have their cop cars and their uniforms and their guns, and making sure our public schools are funded," she added. "But really all of that stuff doesn't do any good if the people of Alaska's heart isn't right with God."

Palin attended the evangelical church from the time she was a teenager until 2002, the church said in a statement posted on its Web site. She has continued to attend special conferences and meetings there. Religious conservatives have welcomed her selection as John McCain's running mate.

Rob Boston, a spokesman for Americans United for Separation of Church and State, lamented Palin's comments.

"I miss the days when pastors delivered sermons and politicians delivered political speeches," he said. "The United States is increasingly diverse religiously. The job of a president is to unify all those different people and bring them together around policy goals, not to act as a kind of national pastor and bring people to God."

The section of the church's Web site where videos of past sermons were posted was shut down Wednesday, and a message was posted saying that the site "was never intended to handle the traffic it has received in the last few days."
I poop on Petland!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Re: Palin is officialy a Crazy Bitch. (Oil and murder for God)

Post by El Rhino » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:36 pm

Palin asked the students to pray for the troops in Iraq, and noted that her eldest son, Track, was expected to be deployed there.

Oh, the horror!

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:54 pm

My favorite: she said, she'd work to implement God's will from the governor's office
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:00 pm

I'm not going for any of the god chumbawamba, but I agree with a lot of what she has to say, including the fact that we SHOULD drill for oil in Alaska. I think that it needs to be done as environmentally friendly as humanly possible, and should be stopped if it causes to much of a danger to wildlife or the eco system itself. It can be done, so do it. Fuck arabs, and fuck $4 a gallon. She's still got my vote.

little foot

Post by little foot » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:21 pm

Joey Chaos wrote:... including the fact that we SHOULD drill for oil in Alaska. I think that it needs to be done as environmentally friendly as humanly possible, and should be stopped if it causes to much of a danger to wildlife or the eco system itself. It can be done, so do it...
shockingly enough to me, i agree a bit with joey here. i believe we should drill alaska too. my reasoning is that if we are gonna destroy the land, we need need to do it in our own backyard. we should face the consequences for our actions. also, for all the naysayers who say windmills are an eyesore and ugly, i'm excited to see offshore oil rigs from the coasts of resort florida. when alaska and the coasts become desolate, maybe then we will start talking about moving away from oil. and it will become desolate, there is no way to do it environmentally friendly. unless you mean like prius environmentally friendly. until then, stop using cars and plastics, or bring on the drills.
every time you use your cell phone around my kids i am gonna blow smoke in your face. cancer is cancer.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:25 pm

I could care less if we drill for oil in Alaska or not. The thing that's scary is that this pyscho bitch claims she's doing it for God. Doesn't sound much different from what the Al-Quaida Muslims are saying.
I poop on Petland!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:21 am

Let the A-rabs destroy their environment, it sucks anyways.

Tampa Josh
Keepin it Real, Hatin Herb

Post by Tampa Josh » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:36 am

Big Fat Retard wrote:I could care less if we drill for oil in Alaska or not. The thing that's scary is that this pyscho bitch claims she's doing it for God. Doesn't sound much different from what the Al-Quaida Muslims are saying.
Not much of a religion fan or a Republican fan myself, BUT taking an out of context quote from a politician talking to religious people and claiming she is on par with AQ is pretty outlandish. It is media spin designed to stir up controversy and you are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

I love how the media try to paint every person that goes to church as some kind of fundamentalist wacko, when in fact the fundamentalist nut job Christians are a very small minority of Christians. They just stay in the spotlight because of the controversy they cause, thus selling papers, getting website hits, and raising ratings.

if you look at her policies and things she has supported you will see that her religious views have not really clouded her judgments as a politician. Personally she doesn't like gay marriage, but politically she is against measures making it illegal.
Thom wrote: At least assholes like tampa josh know they hate people.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:06 am

Tampa Josh wrote:
Big Fat Retard wrote:I could care less if we drill for oil in Alaska or not. The thing that's scary is that this pyscho bitch claims she's doing it for God. Doesn't sound much different from what the Al-Quaida Muslims are saying.
Not much of a religion fan or a Republican fan myself, BUT taking an out of context quote from a politician talking to religious people and claiming she is on par with AQ is pretty outlandish. It is media spin designed to stir up controversy and you are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

I love how the media try to paint every person that goes to church as some kind of fundamentalist wacko, when in fact the fundamentalist nut job Christians are a very small minority of Christians. They just stay in the spotlight because of the controversy they cause, thus selling papers, getting website hits, and raising ratings.

if you look at her policies and things she has supported you will see that her religious views have not really clouded her judgments as a politician. Personally she doesn't like gay marriage, but politically she is against measures making it illegal.
If McCain wins the election, he'll more than likely die soon after and this psycho will be President. People who vote for McSame or Nobama will get what they deserve.
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:12 am

And if she were running against Mccain, I would vote for her. I don't like how much she brings christianity into it, but I agree with Josh. People can say what they want about her young pregnant daughter, but to me that just proves that shes not going to let her religious beliefs interfere with her work too much.

aeon grey

Post by aeon grey » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:33 am

Joey Chaos wrote:People can say what they want about her young pregnant daughter, but to me that just proves that shes not going to let her religious beliefs interfere with her work too much.
what?

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:00 am

She's an extreme christian, yet she has a young unmarried daughter. If she really let religion run her that much (enough for it to influence the way she helped run a nation), wouldn't she have disowned her daughter a long time ago?

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:08 am

Joey Chaos wrote:She's an extreme christian, yet she has a young unmarried daughter. If she really let religion run her that much (enough for it to influence the way she helped run a nation), wouldn't she have disowned her daughter a long time ago?
Maybe you're right. An extreme Christian would have stoned her daughter to death in the public square.
I poop on Petland!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:11 am

No, that's what a muslim would have done. An extreme christian would've disowned her and shunned her from the family/church.

That right there is the difference. Christians are a little on the goofy side, Musims are bat shit, out of their head crazy.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:24 am

Joey Chaos wrote:No, that's what a muslim would have done. An extreme christian would've disowned her and shunned her from the family/church.

That right there is the difference. Christians are a little on the goofy side, Musims are bat shit, out of their head crazy.
Christians have done their fair share of stoning and stake burning. Whether it's Christian, Muslim or whatever, if it's done for God it's ok.
I poop on Petland!

aeon grey

Post by aeon grey » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:30 am

Joey Chaos wrote:She's an extreme christian, yet she has a young unmarried daughter. If she really let religion run her that much (enough for it to influence the way she helped run a nation), wouldn't she have disowned her daughter a long time ago?
I don't think that is how it works. A long time ago being when? she is 5 months pregnant right? meaning she probably hasn't even known for more than 3. Plus, it would make her less christian like to disown her daughter, generally once it gets into the public they talk about how they accept the child and the kids planned on getting married and this and that.

It is funny that we think a switch to more domestic oil sources is an answer. Why are we always tricked into thinking so small and only taking the easiest way out. Not one of you guys who support domestic drilling can really say you feel this is a long lasting solution. And why would you not rather see us develop alternative sources of energy and really take a step ahead.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:09 am

solar siding, solar roofs, windows, and driveways. We could soak up so much juice from that big ball of fire, and run everything off of it. Stop spending money in Iraq, divert the 250 Billion for next year in Iraq towards solar technology, and by 2020, we'll be shooting powerlines overseas for them to suck off our overenergized titties.

"The Hank Fist Deal"

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:52 am

I poop on Petland!

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:21 am

Big Fat Retard wrote:
Joey Chaos wrote:No, that's what a muslim would have done. An extreme christian would've disowned her and shunned her from the family/church.

Christians have done their fair share of stoning and stake burning. Whether it's Christian, Muslim or whatever, if it's done for God it's ok.
While this is true, Christians haven't really been stoning, stake burning, etc. in the name of God for a couple hundred years. (obviously there have been isolated incidents)

Muslims still do things like this today. Comparing things that happened hundreds of years ago and trying to imply they still happen today is outlandish as well.

Calling all Christians fundamentalists is ridiculous. Assuming because Sarah Palin is a Christian and has Christian Values that she is some fundamentalist nut bag like on "Jesus Camp" is idiotic.

Attacking someone for their religion seems kind of a form of bigotry to me, I though you were against that. Or are you only against bigotry towards people you agree with?

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:32 pm

Tampa Josh vs. Johnny Reeferseed

lol

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:25 pm

Sorry, to burst your bubble Josh, but Sara Palin ain't yer average Christian. She's a hardcore nutjob who is using her office to push her religion on people. I don't know about you, but I wonder what's up with people who believe in talking snakes and people rising from the dead.
I poop on Petland!

Tampa Josh

Post by Tampa Josh » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:03 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:Sorry, to burst your bubble Josh, but Sara Palin ain't yer average Christian. She's a hardcore nutjob who is using her office to push her religion on people. I don't know about you, but I wonder what's up with people who believe in talking snakes and people rising from the dead.
Yeah and Obama is a Muslim and/or communist terrorist...

Don't buy into media spin bullshit dude, just go back to hitting your bong and wasting your life being high. Alaskans aren't getting religion pushed on them by her or anyone. Alaskans are very independent, self sufficient people, they don't take kindly to people pushing their beliefs on them, if she was really doing that, she wouldn't have the highest approval rating of any Governor in the country. use a little analytical thinking.

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:19 pm

Tampa Josh wrote: Yeah and Obama is a Muslim and/or communist terrorist...
It wouldn't suprise me one bit if he was. Both presidential candidates and their VPs are worthless. Neither of them are worth voting for.
I poop on Petland!

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:08 pm

Big Fat Retard wrote:
Tampa Josh wrote: Yeah and Obama is a Muslim and/or communist terrorist...
It wouldn't suprise me one bit if he was. Both presidential candidates and their VPs are worthless. Neither of them are worth voting for.
reeferseed ftw!