More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

@nonymous

Live Music Show at the Haunted Basement(details within. . .)

Post by @nonymous » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:09 pm

i know this should be posted in upcoming shows or even in "upcoming shows at the haunted basement", but i really wanted to stress the importance of this show.

From the Depths is a new band from former members of Catharsis and Requiem. i recently saw these folks perform in Winona, MN and it was incredible. some of you may not identify with the politics of the group but nonetheless will find something about them to like; their performance is infectious and inspiring.

if you like passionate punk/hardcore music or have a penchant for insurrectionary politics, attend this show. the band will also have a TON of free literature(both political and non-political) as well as a variety of hardcore albums and merch.

in addition, the band Path to Misery will be performing as well as local cancelling favorites, the Powerplant!

see show details here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2679
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

inx515xhell

Re: Live Music Show at the Haunted Basement(details within. . .)

Post by inx515xhell » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:37 pm

sounds fucking rad.

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:11 pm

this just in: From the Depths hates ceilings, so the show on Wed. should go off without a hitch.

go.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

vegan ss

Post by vegan ss » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Im there for sure.
When I think of all the harm the Bible has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it- Oscar Wilde

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:24 pm

TONIGHT!!