Praying doesn't do shit.

Post by Joe » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:56 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

Shoot yourselves in the face.

-Joe.

@nonymous

Re: Praying doesn't do shit.

Post by @nonymous » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:44 pm

pray at the pump? i thought these were the same people that generally chalk up crises to being something that was "God's will", like 9-11. because you know, it couldn't have anything to do with foreign policy or a ridiculous war.

also, this is a really good album for those who don't know...

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

Thom

Post by Thom » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:12 am

oh. good. god.

maxxwell
Always Touring

Post by maxxwell » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:57 am

I wanna get down on my knees and praise Jesus, i wanna feel his salvation all over my face.
iON TOUR MOSSSSSST OF THE TIME - http://www.myspace.com/senderreceiver

ImageImage

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:55 am

@nonymous wrote:pray at the pump? i thought these were the same people that generally chalk up crises to being something that was "God's will", like 9-11.

No, wrong people. These are the people who pay for $5 worth of gas in change in a vehicle they can't afford.

[i]ST. LOUIS (AP) - Two prayer services will be held at St. Louis gas stations to thank God for lower fuel prices and to ask that they continue to drop. Darrell Alexander, Midwest co-chair of the Pray at the Pump movement, says prayer gatherings will be held Monday afternoon and evening at a Mobil station west of downtown St. Louis.
Participants say they plan to buy gas, pray and then sing "We Shall Overcome" with a new verse, "We'll have lower gas prices[/i]."

If you couldn't figure that out, I don't know what to tell you.

noel_nothing

Post by noel_nothing » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:17 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

i'll pray that someone is smoking at the pump & the whole station goes up while they're having their "service".

nice avatar there ryan.

Clint

Post by Clint » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:42 pm

noel_nothing wrote: i'll pray that someone is smoking at the pump & the whole station goes up while they're having their "service".

I doubt any of these people would light a blunt while in their church clothes... Ash doesn't look good on purple silk.

noel_nothing

Post by noel_nothing » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:20 pm

i was thinking it might be some random person at the pump who forgot to stamp out their winston.

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:32 pm

i worked at an amoco in south minneapolis when some crazy lady came in and asked for a flashlight but we didnt loan tools so she bought a lighter. while filling her tank she dropped her keys IN the gas tank spout. she bought the lighter to see if she could see them ...

yes her car went BOOM in her face gave her 3rd degree burns on the top half of her body. Cecil(the cashier) hit the emergency pump off switch and ran to the corner and called 911 from a payphone. OSHA said he didnt need to leave the booth even if the gas hose was on fire there was no way the flame could make it into the underground tanks. he told the osha guy "i dont fucking care, if a car blows up 20 feet from me im running!".

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:16 pm

you got to pray just to make it today.

noel_nothing

Post by noel_nothing » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:39 pm

Hank Fist wrote:you got to pray just to make it today.
please hammer, dont hurt 'em :lol:

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:15 am

I poop on Petland!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:45 am

noel_nothing wrote: nice avatar there ryan.
Thanks. It's a door in Montevideo, Uruguay. I know I'd hate myself forever if I didn't get my photo taken next to a door with "Oi!" spray painted on it.

Anyways, let's hope someone else with a little more foresight comes and prays for good environmentally friendly and efficient energy sources.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:50 am

so, Mid-American energy reported yesterday that Natural Gas will be be $17 a unit this winter. :shock:
It was $7 last year, and that was high. I seriously see a big problem coming up if we have a winter like last year.
I wish i could afford radiant heating, and a roof top solar panel/water heater. I'm thinking about installing some baseboard heaters, kind of as a temporary, at least electricity is regulated to stay a fairly consistent price.
I will definitely get GeoThermal when i move. My parents have it, and it works great...their bill was $45 in the middle of winter last year.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:53 am

Hank Fist wrote:so, Mid-American energy reported yesterday that Natural Gas will be be $17 a unit this winter. :shock:
It was $7 last year, and that was high. I seriously see a big problem coming up if we have a winter like last year.
I wish i could afford radiant heating, and a roof top solar panel/water heater. I'm thinking about installing some baseboard heaters, kind of as a temporary, at least electricity is regulated to stay a fairly consistent price.
Where'd you see that?

Fortunately I'm getting a new furnace this year. I've been taking bids and will get a 95% efficiency. That'll help a little.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:59 am

I've heard it twice on the local morning news radio. It will be up 90% from last year.
Hey, i was adding something to my post when you quoted it, but the GeoThermal H/C rules. If your going to live there for a while, i'd get that. And it would be good for resale.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:03 pm

El Rhino wrote:
noel_nothing wrote: nice avatar there ryan.
Thanks. It's a door in Montevideo, Uruguay. I know I'd hate myself forever if I didn't get my photo taken next to a door with "Oi!" spray painted on it.

Anyways, let's hope someone else with a little more foresight comes and prays for good environmentally friendly and efficient energy sources.
you also got a circle e on your right there.
owned. lol.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:14 pm

Oh wow, how observant!

I've known enough of "you people" to know what the imagery that isn't on the door is about, thank you. Note it got cropped out.

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:50 pm

i never thought i'd see you posing in front of anarchists sqauts el rhino but hey, keep up the good work.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:52 pm

@nonymous wrote:i never thought i'd see you posing in front of anarchists sqauts el rhino but hey, keep up the good work.

If I remember right, it was just a normal apartment building, albeit in a shitty neighborhood - by Montevideo standards, which is probably the safest large city in Latin America. Sorry that I can't provide better evidence to show that the movement is alive and well South of the Equator, comrade!

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:50 pm

El Rhino wrote:
Hank Fist wrote:so, Mid-American energy reported yesterday that Natural Gas will be be $17 a unit this winter. :shock:
Where'd you see that?

Fortunately I'm getting a new furnace this year. I've been taking bids and will get a 95% efficiency. That'll help a little.

Looks like I better get my propane filled up now when it's under 3 bucks a gallon!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:54 pm

Yeah, I think you'd better.

Slice Slice Slice

Post by Slice Slice Slice » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:05 pm

joseph wrote:i worked at an amoco in south minneapolis when some crazy lady came in and asked for a flashlight but we didnt loan tools so she bought a lighter. while filling her tank she dropped her keys IN the gas tank spout. she bought the lighter to see if she could see them ...

yes her car went BOOM in her face gave her 3rd degree burns on the top half of her body. Cecil(the cashier) hit the emergency pump off switch and ran to the corner and called 911 from a payphone. OSHA said he didnt need to leave the booth even if the gas hose was on fire there was no way the flame could make it into the underground tanks. he told the osha guy "i dont fucking care, if a car blows up 20 feet from me im running!".
I almost saw a car blow up. You're story is way better.

joseph

Post by joseph » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:39 pm

Slice Slice Slice wrote:
joseph wrote:i worked at an amoco in south minneapolis when some crazy lady came in and asked for a flashlight but we didnt loan tools so she bought a lighter. while filling her tank she dropped her keys IN the gas tank spout. she bought the lighter to see if she could see them ...

I almost saw a car blow up. You're story is way better.
ive blown up cars before. i win.

Slice Slice Slice

Post by Slice Slice Slice » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:06 am

Actually you double win. If you wanna be all technical.