Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Tom

save gas...ride a scooter.

Post by Tom » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:24 am

obviously

jjjsXe

Re: save gas...ride a scooter.

Post by jjjsXe » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:57 pm

leave it to assholes like this to give scooterists a bad name. if you are going to ride like this then you might as well sell your scooter and get a stupid crotch rocket. fuck assholes like this.
if you are in a car in traffic like this and see fags like this riding through cars, i urge you to open your door really fast and hard when these dudes ride by. that'll learn em!
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others

Tom

Post by Tom » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:30 am

as i hypothesized...some scoot-nerd would get all hot-n-bothered by this. i think scooters are sweet...i just thought this vid was amusing.

not that it matters, but lane splitting is so very legal in the UK. the vid is basically a group of professional motorcycle racers who were given a batch of new scooters to road test, so that's what they did...and then some.

btw...i was unaware 'scooterists' had a bad name. i'm sure it has nothing to do with them trying to 'flinstones' their way up to 10 mph under the speed limit in the left lane.

since you're such a punk rocker, i figured this sort of hooliganism would be right up your alley.

smash the state, but not the speed limit.

like i said, the vid was strictly for entertainment purposes.

go poop.
obviously

Thom

Post by Thom » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:42 pm

this thread proves that two people can get mad about literally anything.

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:45 pm

it pisses me off because when i am on scooter, i already have to worry about cars not seeing you or thinking that since you are on a smaller vehicle that you aren't worthy enough to be on the road with them so they try to pass you, run you over or honk at you. when people drive their scooters like this, it only makes cars hate scooterists even more and it makes for even less road friendliness
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others