More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Would you rather spend the day with Tyler Larson or Animal Mothers?

Tyler Larson (this day would more than likely include doing nothing, talking shit, and listening to Vulgar Display of Power)
No votes
Animal Mothers (this day could include anything from playing a show, to getting high, to going to a party, to potentially convincing the entire internet that you shut down their favorite local diy venue)
50%
Animal Mothers (this day could include anything from playing a show, to getting high, to going to a party, to potentially convincing the entire internet that you shut down their favorite local diy venue)
50%

Total votes: 2

zach walther

Re: who would you rather spend the day with?

Post by zach walther » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:40 pm

AHHH THE SOUND OF THE LAUGH OF THE DOUBLE TALKING MOSH JOCK.

HOW I MISS IT SO.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:08 am

Joe wrote:No.

-Joe.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:41 am

zach walther wrote:AHHH THE SOUND OF THE LAUGH OF THE DOUBLE TALKING MOSH JOCK.

HOW I MISS IT SO.
Make another thread about it, "pussy faggot retard."
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

zach walther

Post by zach walther » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:20 am

if anyone is a retarded pussy faggot, it would be you.

AS IF I HAVEN'T HEARD THAT YOU'RE LOOKIN' TA SNEAK ATTACK ME.

get real home boy, loosen up that panty bunch and quit being such a god damn bitch about the internet.

everybody talks shit about you, there was a time where i'd be like "oh, he's not that bad," but you constantly fail and feel the need to talk shit about my band.

DOUBLE TALKER.

Shaneisdumb

Post by Shaneisdumb » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:53 pm

NOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMBNOT SHANE SHANE IS DUMB TO THE BONE!!!!
**Kisses**

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:26 pm

zach walther wrote:if anyone is a retarded pussy faggot, it would be you.

AS IF I HAVEN'T HEARD THAT YOU'RE LOOKIN' TA SNEAK ATTACK ME.

get real home boy, loosen up that panty bunch and quit being such a god damn bitch about the internet.

everybody talks shit about you, there was a time where i'd be like "oh, he's not that bad," but you constantly fail and feel the need to talk shit about my band.

DOUBLE TALKER.
Sneak attack? If I was going to even attack you I'd come straight up to your face. I'm not afraid of you. Everybody on 515crew talks shit about me? Like I care what your stupid circle thinks. Also, you're the one who got pissed and made this thread trying to 'smear' me or whatever as you said. Why don't you try lightening up.

;)

zach walther

Post by zach walther » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:51 pm

i don't belong to any circles, only hardcore kids do.

i can guarantee i've been all smiles while posting this practical joke-esque smear campaign against you. i can also guarantee that before these magical chart topping "tyler sucks" threads arose, i was handing out "tyler larson's not THAT bad's" like hot cakes.

though, if you're really that much of an idiot, and you want to fight me, COME AT ME THEN BRO. MAKE THIS JOKE THREAD REAL.

read this thread. read the thread in which i convinced you clint and i shut down the haunted basement in a drunken, adderall fueled, bass smashing state of rage. reflect on how much of a gullible, gun jumping choad you are, and accept that you suck at the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_s-49rNCdw&ob=av2n

/THREAD.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:58 pm

zach walther wrote:i don't belong to any circles, only hardcore kids do.

i can guarantee i've been all smiles while posting this practical joke-esque smear campaign against you. i can also guarantee that before these magical chart topping "tyler sucks" threads arose, i was handing out "tyler larson's not THAT bad's" like hot cakes.

though, if you're really that much of an idiot, and you want to fight me, COME AT ME THEN BRO. MAKE THIS JOKE THREAD REAL.

read this thread. read the thread in which i convinced you clint and i shut down the haunted basement in a drunken, adderall fueled, bass smashing state of rage. reflect on how much of a gullible, gun jumping choad you are, and accept that you suck at the internet.

/THREAD.
Oh that thread where you convinced more than just me, but fail to leave that out and always bring up that it's me... ok.

If you expect someone to not get pissed/annoyed after a thread where you constantly talk shit you're mistaken even if it's the only thing you're good at.

Whoever else has a problem with me let it be known now. Don't come up to me at shows and act like my friend only to be a little bitch on the internet later.

zach walther

Post by zach walther » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:04 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:

/THREAD.
Oh that thread where you convinced more than just me, but fail to leave that out and always bring up that it's me... ok.

If you expect someone to not get pissed/annoyed after a thread where you constantly talk shit you're mistaken even if it's the only thing you're good at.

Whoever else has a problem with me let it be known now. Don't come up to me at shows and act like my friend only to be a little bitch on the internet later.
well if i was addressing everyone else i would have mentioned them.

but please, don't come up to me at shows and act like my friend only to be a little bitch on the internet later.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:27 pm

zach walther wrote:
tylerjames515 wrote:

/THREAD.

well if i was addressing everyone else i would have mentioned them.

but please, don't come up to me at shows and act like my friend only to be a little bitch on the internet later.
Again, point missed. You're bitch Zach. Make a thread about me on the internet like a bitch made person would do, then claim it's a joke. Fuck you.

zach walther

Post by zach walther » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:32 pm

lol.

uncle bucks.

set a date home boy, let's do it.

it was a joke, you're a joke.

but if you insist.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:12 pm

I was referring to your 'everyone talks shit about you' comment. That goes along with, 'don't come up to me at shows and act like my friend but be a bitch on the internet later.'

As far as being a joke, besides 515crew, everyone thinks you are.
/thread.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:30 pm

Zach isn't a joke. He's been going to punk shows since he was fucking 12 years old, and playing in bands almost just as long. Shut the fuck up.

-Joe.

zach walther

Post by zach walther » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:52 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:I was referring to your 'everyone talks shit about you' comment. That goes along with, 'don't come up to me at shows and act like my friend but be a bitch on the internet later.'

/thread.
alright, what percentage of your "everyone" doesn't own terror merch?

zach walther

Post by zach walther » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:02 am

zach walther wrote:
tylerjames515 wrote:I was referring to your 'everyone talks shit about you' comment. That goes along with, 'don't come up to me at shows and act like my friend but be a bitch on the internet later.'

/thread.
my everyone consists of pretty much only 515crew posters.

outside of 515crew i hang out with party dudes that don't know you. i assume your everyone is just a mosh crew.

its awesome that you're getting all "say it to my face" about people double talking you, because you're the kinda guy who comes up to me at shows and acts like my friend but then acts like a bitch on the internet later.

as far as your crew is concerned, i'm only concerned about the opinion of Robby Herriot.

Shane

Post by Shane » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:37 am

HANG ON A SECOND...

JUDAS PRIEST HAS A VEVO?
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:42 am

Joe wrote:Zach isn't a joke. He's been going to punk shows since he was fucking 12 years old, and playing in bands almost just as long. Shut the fuck up.

-Joe.
What does that have to do with anything?

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:43 am

zach walther wrote:
zach walther wrote:

/thread.
my everyone consists of pretty much only 515crew posters.

outside of 515crew i hang out with party dudes that don't know you. i assume your everyone is just a mosh crew.

its awesome that you're getting all "say it to my face" about people double talking you, because you're the kinda guy who comes up to me at shows and acts like my friend but then acts like a bitch on the internet later.

as far as your crew is concerned, i'm only concerned about the opinion of Robby Herriot.
You're right. All we do is mosh everywhere in our Terror merch.

zach walther

Post by zach walther » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:47 am

tylerjames515 wrote:
Joe wrote:Zach isn't a joke. He's been going to punk shows since he was fucking 12 years old, and playing in bands almost just as long. Shut the fuck up.

-Joe.
I'M LEGIT BRO.

zach walther

Post by zach walther » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:53 am

tylerjames515 wrote:
well based on how you said we, i'll assume i wasn't mistaken with my assumption.

since i've already vigorously stated my opinions on these kind of crowds, why don't you try and find something better than that for me. I'LL BE FLYING HIGH.

i would like to point out that you haven't denied being a double talker, which is what this thread is really about.

THE OL' LARSON DOUBLE TALK.

IT'LL GETCHA.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:58 am

zach walther wrote:
tylerjames515 wrote:
well based on how you said we, i'll assume i wasn't mistaken with my assumption.

since i've already vigorously stated my opinions on these kind of crowds, why don't you try and find something better than that for me. I'LL BE FLYING HIGH.

i would like to point out that you haven't denied being a double talker, which is what this thread is really about.

IT'LL GETCHA.
Your assumption was wrong, as with everything else you've posted/assumed about me in this thread. Keep it going though, proving only further that you are in fact a joke no matter what punk rock legend / king shit talker Joe Milik has to say about you.

zach walther

Post by zach walther » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:07 am

whoawhoawhoa... you saying you're not a double talker?

because i'm pretty sure bullet tooth already pointed out that you are, and if i had too, it would be in credibly easy to dig for evidence of that.

if you can tell yourself you're not a double talker, you're fucking delusional.

I DON'T DRINK.
I DON'T SMOKE.
I DOUBLE TALK.

xTYLERxLARSONx

zach walther

Post by zach walther » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:11 am

tylerjames515 wrote:
zach walther wrote:
tylerjames515 wrote:

IT'LL GETCHA.
Your assumption was wrong, as with everything else you've posted/assumed about me in this thread. Keep it going though, proving only further that you are in fact a joke no matter what punk rock legend / king shit talker Joe Milik has to say about you.
just reread and missed something before.

if my assumption was wrong, that means this:

you're not talking about your friends (as i assumed, incorrectly, according to you), you're not talking about my friends (they don't know you), and you said that you're not talking about the posters on this website, so who the fuck are you talking about?

who the fuck is mystery zach walther hate organization that doesn't know me, you, or this website?

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:24 am

I'm talking about people that know you. Mutual friends, or acquaintances that have less than favorable opinions about you and the things you do. Call me a double talker when all I've ever said about you was that you need to grow up, stay mad about it forever and keep acting like a dipshit.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:26 am

Woah now. Ive involved myself in enough stupid drama, dont put me in the middle of this. Keep it between you.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:58 am

Bullet Tooth wrote:Woah now. Ive involved myself in enough stupid drama, dont put me in the middle of this. Keep it between you.
Don't worry, someone can't deal with the truth so all this dumb bullshit happens.
Oh wait this is me double talking, fuck you too big zach. ;).

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:35 am

Ok, I'll vote:

Animal mothers, but I'd prefer to do nothing, talk shit and potentially convince the entire internet that you shut down their favorite local diy venue instead of getting high so I'm a little torn.

Zach, your credit is good with me. If Animal Mothers ever needs a loan, you come see Don Rhino again.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:09 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:

-Joe.
You're calling him a joke, I'm showing you he's not.

And, going by this thread and others like it, it's safe to say I'm not longer King Shit Talker.

-Joe.

zach walther

Post by zach walther » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:14 pm

tylerjames515 wrote:I'm talking about people that know you. Mutual friends, or acquaintances that have less than favorable opinions about you and the things you do. Call me a double talker when all I've ever said about you was that you need to grow up, stay mad about it forever and keep acting like a dipshit.
Motorbreath.

Its how I live my life.

I can't fucking take it, any other away.

i more than likely think the people who feel this way about me are wimps. i imagine they're people such as elliot, who i think is a wimp.

kurtis
Represent!

Post by kurtis » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:24 pm

this is the best thread and im glad I sat down to read it. thanks