More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

moltar

Re: Haunted Basement shutdown?

Post by moltar » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:01 am

lol

also lol
Last edited by moltar on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:44 pm

94,000?
for real?

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Well that cop that got arrested for rape only made 56,000 or so a year.
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

moltar

Post by moltar » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 pm

laser and I just checked out a place. Tons of Mary's vibes (size and shape). The entire place is trashed and has no furnace right now. 35k, he wants 5 down and 1k monthly.

I'd more likely want to lay low with other living arrangements and come back to where we are now. Contract out to correct our zoning.

Nick

Post by Nick » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:38 pm

moltar wrote:
cam wrote:i heard this place got shut down because a cop infiltrated the Haunted basement much like the infiltration of the infobee
more info please.
That was me.

Punkasf*kinDM was part of the infiltration too.

Nick

Post by Nick » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:40 pm

moltar wrote:35k, he wants 5 down and 1k monthly.
Seems relatively cheap for a building. Is it lease to own or something? $5k down and then $1k a month until paid off? Were they calculating in interest in those monthly payments?

Punkasfu**inDM

Post by Punkasfu**inDM » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Nick wrote:
moltar wrote:
cam wrote:i heard this place got shut down because a cop infiltrated the Haunted basement much like the infiltration of the infobee
more info please.
That was me.

Punkasf*kinDM was part of the infiltration too.
I didn't have anything to do with it PIG. I can't believe you guys would even let a scumfuck PIG hang with you. We never would have allowed that shit in AL. You can DIAF PIG. I can't believe I was coming to a show(the Transgressions) booked by a PIG.

It makes me sick to my stomach that the Transgressions would even let a FILTHY PIG book a show for them.

Really wish I had come out to that Feb. 2nd show now cause other than this PIG you guys hang with for some reason the Haunted Basement sounded like a cool place.

I was really looking forward to meeting that Zach Krook guy. He sounds like an awesome dude to hang out with.

tylerjames515

Post by tylerjames515 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Punkasfu**inDM wrote: I didn't have anything to do with it PIG. I can't believe you guys would even let a scumfuck PIG hang with you. We never would have allowed that shit in AL. You can DIAF PIG. I can't believe I was coming to a show(the Transgressions) booked by a PIG.

It makes me sick to my stomach that the Transgressions would even let a FILTHY PIG book a show for them.

Really wish I had come out to that Feb. 2nd show now cause other than this PIG you guys hang with for some reason the Haunted Basement sounded like a cool place.

I was really looking forward to meeting that Zach Krook guy. He sounds like an awesome dude to hang out with.
Cool guy alert, everybody.
Rooster wrote:cant worship the devil unless you are 21 now

Thom

Post by Thom » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Goddammit. I'm so glad I never have to meet you now. I can just imagine, I bet you are a 15 year old in a dead kennedys shirt your mom bought you at hot topic.

Go back to "AL", we really don't need you.

moltar

Post by moltar » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Nick wrote:Seems relatively cheap for a building. Is it lease to own or something? $5k down and then $1k a month until paid off? Were they calculating in interest in those monthly payments?
It was paid off in like three years and change. The problems with this place are:
1. It's trashed-trashed. Raccoon shit everywhere, 360 degrees of building debris trashed.
2. No furnace
3. Only one extra room and one deep closet of a room
4. It's 20 feet from another house

Mainly, even with the band stage I'm not looking to own a bar. I think there are a number of places in town existing as decent bars. Don't forget, I need somewhere to live.

BrendanW

Post by BrendanW » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Nobody move to Iowa City, you will ruin it like you ruined Des Moines, we don't want you.
Brendan Records 2011

Nick

Post by Nick » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:50 pm

moltar wrote:
Nick wrote:Seems relatively cheap for a building. Is it lease to own or something? $5k down and then $1k a month until paid off? Were they calculating in interest in those monthly payments?
It was paid off in like three years and change. The problems with this place are:
1. It's trashed-trashed. Raccoon shit everywhere, 360 degrees of building debris trashed.
2. No furnace
3. Only one extra room and one deep closet of a room
4. It's 20 feet from another house

Mainly, even with the band stage I'm not looking to own a bar. I think there are a number of places in town existing as decent bars. Don't forget, I need somewhere to live.
Dude...I stopped at Raccoon shit. Haha...

Finding a place to live would be my first priority as well. That place sounds unlivable.

moltar

Post by moltar » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:51 pm

Brendan Wells has a stupid looking bass.

ginx86

Post by ginx86 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Nick wrote:Dude...I stopped at Raccoon shit. Haha...

Finding a place to live would be my first priority as well. That place sounds unlivable.
Nate can handle it. He's punk as fuck. Not as punk as Punkasfu**inDM but he's pretty close.

Nick

Post by Nick » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:54 pm

Punkasfu**inDM wrote:I didn't have anything to do with it PIG. I can't believe you guys would even let a scumfuck PIG hang with you. We never would have allowed that shit in AL. You can DIAF PIG. I can't believe I was coming to a show(the Transgressions) booked by a PIG.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Sorry, PunkasfuRY!!!inDM, I hate to sound like I'm trying to take away from such a marvelous diatribe of one asserting himself amongst a potentially new group of peers but it doesn't sound like you fully understand the concept of undercover PIGGERY. See, if the PIG made himself known as a PIG, the presence of said PIG would likely deter the criminal behavior the PIG suspects goes on in absence of PIGS or other authorities. If a PIG was at the HB, the PIG would definitely take on a clandestine nature and attempt to blend in with the usual cast of characters one would expect to see at a place like that and not try to appear outwardly as a PIG. I doubt the Transgressions would have known a PIG booked the show as that may have blown the FILTHY PIG'S cover. Only the most clever of HB patrons would have known he was a PIG.

As far as what goes on in Alabama, I don't know and I can only take your word that you dudes down there don't tolerate PIGS booking shows or hanging with the punx.

Punkasfu**inDM wrote: I didn't have anything to do with it PIG. I can't believe you guys would even let a scumfuck PIG hang with you. We never would have allowed that shit in AL. You can DIAF PIG. I can't believe I was coming to a show(the Transgressions) booked by a PIG.

Beaver

Post by Beaver » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:01 pm

^ Up the Pig Punx!

Punkasfu**inDM

Post by Punkasfu**inDM » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Thom wrote:Goddammit. I'm so glad I never have to meet you now. I can just imagine, I bet you are a 15 year old in a dead kennedys shirt your mom bought you at hot topic.

Go back to "AL", we really don't need you.
Actually I'm 17 and I do own a dead kennedys shirt, my mom didn't buy it for me though, my grandmother did. Since she's old and the area of AL we lived in has zero independent record or clothing stores of any kind there's a pretty good chance the only place she would have been able to buy it would be hot topic. Sorry I didn't turn down a gift from my grandmother.

Maybe you're the one who should go to "AL" or Alabama (I'm assuming you put it into quotes because you didn't know what it stood for) maybe then you'd learn to be a little less judgemental, because let me tell you, down there if anyone has the balls to call themselves punk then we accept them whether they listen to DK, NOFX, Metallica,or Celine Dion.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Punkasfu**inDM wrote:
I didn't have anything to do with it PIG. I can't believe you guys would even let a scumfuck PIG hang with you. We never would have allowed that shit in AL. You can DIAF PIG. I can't believe I was coming to a show(the Transgressions) booked by a PIG.

jesus christ, this guy is a retard. not that his screen name wasnt a good indicator.

MATT MUTT

Post by MATT MUTT » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:53 pm

I lived in Alabama just outside Birmingham in lipscomb. all I ever saw was a bunch of flea markets and black people in outside tents singing and praying. I never saw a single punk the whole time.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Dr. Rude wrote:
jjjsXe wrote:
zach krook wrote: yeah.

but check this out:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zkkdngzkklz
Hey Krook, what subculture are you going to dabble in next?
Oi, crust, Vegan punx, sXe/Vegan, sXe/Vegan/Thrash, Vegetarian/Party Thrash, Party Thrash Metal, Stoner metal,??, Oi again?

Don't just limit yourself to one, gotta try em all before you are a legal adult!

Youth of today sucks, and I don't mean the band(cause obviously they don't)

I can give you a very SWIFT and HARSH response if even think about "dabbling in Oi!"
honestly, stay off the internet. you're embarassing.

MATT MUTT

Post by MATT MUTT » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:57 pm

I hope the building your talking about for $35k isn't on University next to the Library bar off 34th st.? all the water pipes are broken and the roof and foundation are shit. Joey did some work in that place and said it's really bad.

MATT MUTT

Post by MATT MUTT » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:07 pm

there is a ok place on Forest across from Westend, It was the dogpound or some shit. this place has a bar and 4 apartments in the house attached. A friend of mine called them a couple months ago. they are asking $289k. I went inside and looked at it. it's all gutted out, but still has the bar in it. I thought it was too much, and the neighborhood is a little dark. The guy is selling it cus of some underage kid drinking then getting thrown down and hit his head, got put in a coma. Thats the story I got out of it?

JillJillJill

Post by JillJillJill » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Punkasfu**inDM wrote:
You can DIAF PIG.

woah... like "Die in a fire" PIG?

noel_nothing

Post by noel_nothing » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Punkasfu**inDM wrote:Maybe you're the one who should go to "AL" or Alabama (I'm assuming you put it into quotes because you didn't know what it stood for) maybe then you'd learn to be a little less judgemental
welcome to the northern part of america. once you've lived through a few harsh winters you'll be a jaded as us :P

Thom

Post by Thom » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Another common use of quotation marks is to indicate or call attention to ironic or apologetic words:

He shared his "wisdom" with me.
The lunch lady plopped a glob of "food" onto my tray.
AS IN: I DON'T THINK VERY HIGHLY OF YOUR BACKGROUND.

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 pm

thom gave me my dead kennedys shirt
1 2 3 4 whos punk whats the score
Tu vir nunc es, canis

Thom

Post by Thom » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:38 pm

My mom bought me that dead kennedys shirt when I was 15.

No joke.

JillJillJill

Post by JillJillJill » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 pm

awesome acronym. got more?

kylervk

Post by kylervk » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:51 pm

krook gave me a purple rain shirt, that shits waaaaaaaaaaaay more punk.