More Online Drama than Afternoon Soaps

Moderators: kylervk, Joe, Hank Fist, inx515xhell

Varg
Failed DMACC

Re: Vids of me weightlifting

Post by Varg » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Hank Fist wrote:Varg, your body is fucked. In 7-10 years shit's gonna start breaking down. I'll still be interested in hittin' that shit though.

Yeah, I'm gonna start falling apart from working out. Good luck with that one.
Meanwhile I'm sure you'll be getting only healthier while you sit there smoking weed and shoving krispy kremes down your Dorito-chute.
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:05 pm

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Arnold is over 60 and doesn't even work out anymore. He's too busy trying to run the state of California into the ground. Anybody at that age who doesn't work out is going to look like that.

How about Lou Ferrigno who is 59 and actually still works out:

Ohhhhhhhh, u mad?
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:23 pm

never compare yourself to Lou Ferrigno. also, it's a futile discussion being that you'll probably be murdered long before you reach that age.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats" - H. L. Mencken

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:44 pm

@nonymous wrote:never compare yourself to Lou Ferrigno. also, it's a futile discussion being that you'll probably be murdered long before you reach that age.

Yeah, because "Muppet Burger" is coming for Varg:

people like you are dime a dozen these days, unfortunately. but there is no longevity in your view of the world, friend. once the inevitable and final collapse of our economic system occurs--no matter when it happens--your status will mean nothing....and you'll be on the wrong side of the fence. good luck, you piece of shit.

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:52 pm

i was merely suggesting that if varg is half as annoying in real life as he is here, it is not a stretch of the imagination that someone would want to take his life.

someone like lou ferrigno, maybe.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Ok.

Also, lifting weights is good for you.

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:58 pm

Nah, i'm pretty fucking limber. Don't eat Dorito's, and I only buy donuts from the Donut King, motherfucka. Doing about 80 minutes of AB and core workouts a week. Probably another 5-7 hours of tai chi. Feeling good, thanks for asking, Varg! I feel like I'm the right track to maintaining my health. Now go dump some synthetic nutrition in that bodacious bod!

Shamone Jackson

Post by Shamone Jackson » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:01 am

I have seen Hank.

He would mop the floor with this Varg guy.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:29 am

@nonymous wrote:never compare yourself to Lou Ferrigno. also, it's a futile discussion being that you'll probably be murdered long before you reach that age.
I'll be at the Despised Icon show on February 16th at Vaudeville. Why don't you stop being a coward and come out. Or am I going to have to come to Most Hypocritical Place Ever?

Shamone Jackson wrote:I have seen Hank.

Yeah, he's practically unstoppable with that 8 minute ab program COMBINED with tai-chi. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 pm

Varg wrote:
I'll be at the Despised Icon show on February 16th at Vaudeville. Why don't you stop being a coward and come out. Or am I going to have to come to Most Hypocritical Place Ever?

Shamone Jackson wrote:I have seen Hank.

Yeah, he's practically unstoppable with that 8 minute ab program COMBINED with tai-chi. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
you should definitely go there. its the better idea.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Varg wrote: I'll be at the Despised Icon show on February 16th at Vaudeville. Why don't you stop being a coward and come out. Or am I going to have to come to Starbucks in Clive?

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:18 am

El Rhino wrote:
Varg wrote: I'll be at the Despised Icon show on February 16th at Vaudeville. Why don't you stop being a coward and come out. Or am I going to have to come to Starbucks in Clive?
just to be clear, none of the options are going to happen.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:29 am

Bullet Tooth wrote:
El Rhino wrote:

You're fat. What was I watching the other day that reminded me of you... I can't remember what it was, something about "Find your penis for a dollar".

OH- and yeah:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 830S48.DTL

A famed strongman who once lifted 3,200 pounds at Coney Island during its heyday and was still bending quarters with his fingers at age 104 died Monday after he was hit by a minivan.

Not of natural causes or a heart attack at 104... but a minivan.

@nonymous

Post by @nonymous » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:06 pm

varg wrote:I'll be at the Despised Icon show on February 16th at Vaudeville. Why don't you stop being a coward and come out. Or am I going to have to come to Most Hypocritical Place Ever?
sounds like a terrible show, i will not be in attendance. you're welcome to stop by the store but i will not let you rent because you live out of state. im sorry.

also, you're off in your assessment. the business itself isn't hypocritical. it's a limited liability corporation, thus providing protection against my individual and contradicting anarchist-molotov-throwing-politics. though it would be entertaining to see you try and mixolydian-scale-me-to-death.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Varg wrote:
Bullet Tooth wrote:
El Rhino wrote:

You're fat. What was I watching the other day that reminded me of you... I can't remember what it was, something about "Find your penis for a dollar".

OH- and yeah:

A famed strongman who once lifted 3,200 pounds at Coney Island during its heyday and was still bending quarters with his fingers at age 104 died Monday after he was hit by a minivan.

this is irrelevant to your cowardice.

Nick

Post by Nick » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:32 pm

So Varg.....you touched dongs with your weightlifting spotter buddy from that video yet? Give us details, yo.

Walking Thunder

Post by Walking Thunder » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Varg wrote:You're fat. What was I watching the other day that reminded me of you... I can't remember what it was, something about "Find your penis for a dollar".

OH- and yeah:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/12/nyreg ... an.html?hp

Looks like he was a vegetarian as well; that's tight considering his tales of strength.
-John
Doomed to endure and prevail.

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Bullet Tooth wrote:

LOL- yep. You know me. Big 'ol coward who never goes out in public 'cause "I'm scare" (btw- if anyone can find the "I'm Scare" pic- post it. I can't find it anywhere)
I never announce publicly on a messageboard what shows I'm attending.

Please, explain to EVERYONE how you define cowardice. Ohhhhhh- cause I'm not going to go out of my way to START a fight with you where you and your buddies work and where you get a free pass to 'rough people up' so you never get in trouble with the law. LOL- you know we still went in right? Just went up the other stairs? Yeah, good job buddy.
Hilarious that the one person on this board calling me a coward is the same fat-fuck with 4 digit cholesterol who brags about going to jail for hitting a woman. COOL STORY BRO.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:19 pm

Varg wrote:
Bullet Tooth wrote:

LOL- yep. You know me. Big 'ol coward who never goes out in public 'cause "I'm scare" (btw- if anyone can find the "I'm Scare" pic- post it. I can't find it anywhere)

Please, explain to EVERYONE how you define cowardice. Ohhhhhh- cause I'm not going to go out of my way to START a fight with you where you and your buddies work and where you get a free pass to 'rough people up' so you never get in trouble with the law. LOL- you know we still went in right? Just went up the other stairs? Yeah, good job buddy.
Hilarious that the one person on this board calling me a coward is the same fat-fuck with 4 digit cholesterol who brags about going to jail for hitting a woman. COOL STORY BRO.
i figured you went in. the important part of that story is you had to walk around. amirite? lol

ive never gone to jail for hitting a woman.

your cowardice is that you constantly threaten everyone with absolutely no intention of acting on it. your insecurity and backpedaling is unreal. in real life, you do and say nothing.

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:12 pm

Varg wrote:
Bullet Tooth wrote:

my uncles are lawyers and i'm gonna sue. so watch it.
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Bullet Tooth wrote:
Varg wrote:
Bullet Tooth wrote:

i figured you went in. the important part of that story is you had to walk around. amirite? lol

your cowardice is that you constantly threaten everyone with absolutely no intention of acting on it. your insecurity and backpedaling is unreal. in real life, you do and say nothing.

Did you or did you not say, at least twice on this board, referring to one of the douches from Destrophy- that you shared a jail cell with the guy and that he was he in there for beating his wife? You said, "I'm not sure if his deserved it, but I know mine did."

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:10 am

ilikehorses wrote:
Varg wrote:
Bullet Tooth wrote:

my uncles are lawyers and i'm gonna sue. so watch it.
exactly

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:14 am

Varg wrote:
Bullet Tooth wrote:
Varg wrote:

Did you or did you not say, at least twice on this board, referring to one of the douches from Destrophy- that you shared a jail cell with the guy and that he was he in there for beating his wife? You said, "I'm not sure if his deserved it, but I know mine did."
i said it. the only part that wasnt true was the quotations.

Shamone Jackson

Post by Shamone Jackson » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Please attend that show Mr. Tooth .

Which band does this Varg play in ?

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Shamone Jackson wrote:Which band does this Varg play in ?
HAHAHAHA.

-Joe.

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Shamone Jackson wrote:Please attend that show Mr. Tooth .

Which band does this Varg play in ?
no problem. whos paying my way in?

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Joe wrote:
HAHAHAHA.

-Joe.
this

Shamone Jackson

Post by Shamone Jackson » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:17 am

I would go but I can not stand that music.

Which band does this Varg play for

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:11 am

Joe wrote:
HAHAHAHA.

-Joe.

Where's the funny here? Explain it to us all Joseph.