Post by servo » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:33 pm

RICHIE DAGGERS YOURE RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US

im pretty seriously anti-fireworks in confined spaces, FOR THE FUCKING RECORD
Tu vir nunc es, canis

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Re: BUILDING BETTER BOMBS (feat. POS) - MEWS - FRI JAN 9TH

Post by Joe » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:39 pm

God damn it dude, your arguments are illogical. What you are saying MAY MAKE SENSE, but that does not mean the stuff you're saying isn't fallacies.

So if you're not overly concerned, don't bring shit up unless you're willing to help out. You think the place is dirty? The place gets trashed because of shows, go fucking help out and help clean it up instead of talking about it with your fingers online.

I have to go to the show downtown now. PEACE YALL. Will come back to argue later tonight.

-Joe.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:44 pm

dont care if its dirty or trashed or whatever, nobody cared about my place for the few shows i did, so im not going to give any extra effort towards cleaning up anybody elses...not the best principles, but whatever...like i said, i really dont care, cuz i dont live there, not my drama, it can be as dirty as it want to be... and that is my overall point..and like i said, i would offer to make suggestions and implement them, but all you buttholes get butt hurt about any suggesstions...but i guess your the only one arguing against me about any of this, so i guess that i cant say that about hb people

teedotjaydot

Post by teedotjaydot » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:25 pm

ugh, this sucks but i just can't stop typing...

joe, chill out. you seem to be the one most adamantly "I'm right...period" in this thread, and without any good reason why.

get a door guy, or something resembling it, at HB and then maybe you could talk about paying bands on a level consistent with attendance.

servo, buck up. you're still in America, you gotta remember how to party like it.

also, ain't no goddamn way i'd let a bunch of drunk punx fuck shit up at the Mews joe. Where was "the scene" when these assholes were fucking with shit at the HB?

kyler, what was wrong with what i said? i'm confused.
i need a shower, a shave and maybe a song with a melody

kylervk

Post by kylervk » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:09 pm

teedotjaydot wrote:kyler, what was wrong with what i said? i'm confused.
i was just being an asshole, im sorry man.

...but i do like to think that things are typically better when they are "punk rock"

fuck it though, you know? everyone love everyone. this is my last post in america.

Shane

Post by Shane » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:54 pm

I love you, Kyler.
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:10 am

teedotjaydot wrote:ugh, this sucks but i just can't stop typing...

joe, chill out. you seem to be the one most adamantly "I'm right...period" in this thread, and without any good reason why.
No good reason why? The BBB show was boring as shit, the crowd gave no energy back at all to the bands, and one of the bands (The Tanks) even fucking pointed it out on stage. How many more REASONS do you need?
get a door guy, or something resembling it, at HB and then maybe you could talk about paying bands on a level consistent with attendance.
I realize dawgs got to get money, got to get paid, but Hoest got paid $0 from the door tonight at the Vaudeville Mews, while I guarantee you they would've gotten at the very least $60 if the show would've been booked at the HB. I am not trying to argue that the Vaudeville Mews fucked up or anything, I know how shit works there, I'm just putting things into perspective, so please don't go off on a silly tangent here.
also, ain't no goddamn way i'd let a bunch of drunk punx fuck shit up at the Mews joe. Where was "the scene" when these assholes were fucking with shit at the HB?
I dunno, where were you?
Not to downplay the situation, but this was the first time I heard that anything "fucked up" happened at Dios Mio show. James certainly didn't say anything about it to me or others I know while the show was going on and it certainly didn't deter him from staying at the show (or Dustin). I'm not afraid to raise a ruckus if one of my friends are getting their shit fucked with.

BUT ANYWAY, BACK TO MY MAIN POINT, SHOW WAS BORING, BIG FUCKING ZZZs HERE, I'M RIGHT, THE END.

-Joe.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:22 am

TooManyHumyns wrote:..and like i said, i would offer to make suggestions and implement them, but all you buttholes get butt hurt about any suggesstions...
Easier SAID than DONE.

-Joe.

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:40 am

sucks about the show tonight. it wasnt for lack of promotion thats for sure.
Tu vir nunc es, canis

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:55 am

servo wrote:sucks about the show tonight. it wasnt for lack of promotion thats for sure.
I promoted the shit out of this show.

I'm so sick and tired or wasting my time.

-Joe.

moltar

Post by moltar » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:13 am

teedotjaydot wrote:also, ain't no goddamn way i'd let a bunch of drunk punx fuck shit up at the Mews joe. Where was "the scene" when these assholes were fucking with shit at the HB?
You are about the last person that should be asking this question.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:39 am

Joe wrote:
TooManyHumyns wrote:..and like i said, i would offer to make suggestions and implement them, but all you buttholes get butt hurt about any suggesstions...
Easier SAID than DONE.

-Joe.
has anybody tried?everytime i've heard or seen a suggestion posted, its been shot town due to butt-hurtness... i never claimed that i would do anything, i would offer my assistance if there was a legitimate amount of people that were going to put effort into it, but by judging des moines, i dont find that likely, im not going to initiate anything...and im sure as hell not going to go in there and fix shit by myself....nobody else seems to care, so why should i? if they don't want there house messy/trashed then i suppose they wouldnt do shows there, if they wanted people to help, maybe they would set some rules and standards, and try and have at least a few people volunteer to do certain tasks(clean up, fix shit, run door, maintain show area,flyer/promote) in exchange for maybe getting into shows for free or something...but shit, thats probably not punk rock, and i probably shouldnt say anything...because my ideas are totally whack, and out of touch with society
Joe wrote:
the crowd gave no energy back at all to the bands, and one of the bands (The Tanks) even fucking pointed it out on stage. How many more REASONS do you need?
BUT ANYWAY, BACK TO MY MAIN POINT, SHOW WAS BORING, BIG FUCKING ZZZs HERE, I'M RIGHT, THE END.

-Joe.
perhaps you should blame the people and not the venue...as it seems like your doing by saying the show shoulda been at the hb....where was the hb crowd 'tearing shit up'?bring it up with them...bring it up with all the people at the show...all of them...maybe schedual a how to rock out to 'x' type of music day at the hb....that could be a hit...maybe you could teach the people who run back and forth into eachother at the hb shows how to do so in a circle...
please dont take that too seriously
Joe wrote: I dunno, where were you?
Not to downplay the situation, but this was the first time I heard that anything "fucked up" happened at Dios Mio show. James certainly didn't say anything about it to me or others I know while the show was going on and it certainly didn't deter him from staying at the show (or Dustin). I'm not afraid to raise a ruckus if one of my friends are getting their shit fucked with.

-Joe.
whoops,wrong! we left as soon as it happend...didnt stay to tell anybody, they started fucking up the kitchen area/ and falling into shit, sounded like glass broke...this was minutes after colonizer played...idk if we played last or if there was another band...but we left right the fuck after that shit happened...i went up to the dipshit pushed his dumbass off the crutches, after packing up the mess of distro shit....and then we left...i think one dood also helped pick shit up, but i dont think he was the responsible party...people who act liket that outta be kicked out...a lot of people witnesseed it, and kinda smirked it off.(at least 10 or so, the 'living room' had a number of people in it)...fuckin' stupid...theres a lack of respect for personal property at house shows ive discovered...kinda weak...but, i forget..no biggie, nevermind...its not logical that this shit pissed me off i suppose
Last edited by TooManyHumyns on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joseph

Post by joseph » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:12 pm

Joe wrote:
servo wrote:sucks about the show tonight. it wasnt for lack of promotion thats for sure.
I promoted the shit out of this show.

I'm so sick and tired or wasting my time.

-Joe.
?
what show?

Captain Caveman

Post by Captain Caveman » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:12 pm

"ALL THE BURDENS ON THE EARTH ARENT MINE, BECAUSE I LOST MY HEAD TO THE SUNSHINE"

richie_daggers1

Post by richie_daggers1 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:14 pm

So heres what happened... I played some music...drank some beer...made 0$...Hung out with joe ross..and help tj clean the bar...I did not get home Til 4 am...IT WAS AWESOME....

Any ways for anyone who liked what I was playing... I am working with the Homie Nate Fetus to do some more metal and punk shows.. I normally do Hip hop shows...as I dj for gaiden Gadema....recognize....

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:19 pm

richie_daggers1 wrote: I normally do Hip hop shows...as I dj for gaiden Gadema....recognize....
everytime i have interest in those shows, i either already have plans or theres another show going on....balls....anyways........keep it up

teedotjaydot

Post by teedotjaydot » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:15 pm

moltar wrote:
teedotjaydot wrote:also, ain't no goddamn way i'd let a bunch of drunk punx fuck shit up at the Mews joe. Where was "the scene" when these assholes were fucking with shit at the HB?
You are about the last person that should be asking this question.
explain yourself.
i need a shower, a shave and maybe a song with a melody

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Oh man, this thread was BORING. zzz

-Joe.

Thom

Post by Thom » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:28 pm

I won this thread.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:37 pm

You ended up not going to Streetlight and then you didn't go to BBB.
You actually lose.

-Joe.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Joe wrote:Oh man, this thread was BORING. zzz

-Joe.
...yet you came back to it again...
Joe wrote:You ended up not going to Streetlight and then you didn't go to BBB.
You actually lose.

-Joe.

Joe
Video Game Elitist

Post by Joe » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Whoa. James totally busted me. Whoooaaaaa.

-Joe.

Captain Caveman

Post by Captain Caveman » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:07 am

you guys are boring

your arguments arent even readable if you are stony so stop because i am stony and trying to read arguments

just listen to taterbug and light a fucking insence stick and just chill the fuck out, Jesus.

"punks vs. jocks"

elliot
Represent!

Post by elliot » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:16 am

Captain Caveman wrote:you guys are boring

your arguments arent even readable if you are stony so stop because i am stony and trying to read arguments

just listen to taterbug and light a fucking insence stick and just chill the fuck out, Jesus.

"punks vs. jocks"
Dude. No one EVER knows what the hell you're talking about.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:51 pm

saul goode dudes, i'm red carded. i'll make that fire my bitch.

kenny rock

Post by kenny rock » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:01 pm

servo wrote:ska bands need to be brought into this argument

Driving While Stupid is playing the 30th at the mews, and we might have some new songs. come check us!

jjjsXe

Post by jjjsXe » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:27 pm

kenny rock wrote:
servo wrote:ska bands need to be brought into this argument

Driving While Stupid is playing the 30th at the mews, and we might have some new songs. come check us!
Only if there is pooping in garbage cans involved
abortions for some, miniature american flags for others