Jizzmopper

Racist dick to teaching black kids how to play hockey

Post by Big Fat Retard » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:20 pm

I poop on Petland!

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Re: Racist dick to teaching black kids how to play hockey

Post by El Rhino » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:56 pm

There's another thread about that guy (Frank Meeink) around here somewhere.

I have on good source that this guy ratted out a few of his friends to the cops and that a good portion of his life story he tells is very over-embellished.

Next time he gives one of his little speeches, this friend of mine who used to be associated with him has some difficult questions he wants me to ask if there's a Q &A . Also, I would like to know if he prefers "White Rider" over "Hail The New Dawn".

Crumpty Williams
Spatula Spam

Post by Crumpty Williams » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:44 am

can you give any more details? just curious.
i fucking rule.

El Rhino
515 Ambassador

Post by El Rhino » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:30 am

That's pretty much it. A while back ago I posted something about that dude on the internet and a guy I've hung out with a few times in California who I know to be reputable sent me an email telling me about how years ago he ratted him out and got him sent to prison for a little bit. I know this dude grew up around the STL/Springfield area too. He basically said that some of the things he says are true, but a lot of what he says is over-dramatized, blown out of proportion or simply didn't happen. He made him out to sound a little too self-serving with the "hey guys, I'm not racist anymore" business.

I do kind of wonder about Meeink. I know another dude who said he met him maybe five years ago around here. He said the guy told all kinds of war stories and how he was the inspiration for American History X. My friend was like "Ok, whatever dude" so the guy made a point to show him all these old newspaper articles. Kind of funny.