Places and Times to Mosh in the Near Future

Moderators: Joe, ABOMB515, Darrin

afghaniman

Aug 12 @ HOB. Unless you're too pussy to come downtown.

Post by afghaniman » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:40 pm

Eddie Buzzard is a metal group out of Iowa City. For those that havn't seen them they are likened to Fear Factory and simply amazing.http://www.myspace.com/eddiebuzzard

Common Diseases of Swine is insane thrash headed by frontman Satone formerly in Down the Sun. We had a chance to play with these guys a few months ago, and like I said...insane.

And of course you all know Realitys Flaw. Bam. Brutal. Period. http://www.realitysflaw.com

This will be an intense show from start to finish.....especially when the "Frontman Fistfight V" takes place. That's right boys n' girls. 4 Frontmen, 1 Stage. Only one comes out alive.....ok maybe not....but it's a hell of an idea.

http://www.thecassandradisease.com

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:59 pm

House of Bricks is gay. C'mon, even the name is retarded?

afghaniman

Post by afghaniman » Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:52 am

LOL, well..I'm not particular when it comes to "playing" venues...although I can be picky about the ones I go to see a show..and everyone has different opinions. But you pretty much have to play them all to get the crowd variety around here.

elliot
Represent!

Post by elliot » Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:54 pm

where are all my fellow crewers to help me ridicule the fuck out of this stupid show?

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:15 pm

ok, all of these bands are billed as either brutal, insane or something like that. fact is, none of these bands are any of that. it should be called "frontman fagfight". i spent 4 hours at a facecage show to prove a point last month. never again. god, what was i thinking?

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:16 pm

right here, bro
Tu vir nunc es, canis

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:11 pm

sweet! cant wait to sweat my balls off over the fucking grill and listen to this cockgargling all night!
MY LIFE IS SWEET!

ilikehorses
Fun\Death Dealer

Post by ilikehorses » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:35 pm

sorry, dudes, i really dropped the ball on this one.. i'm usually so good at catching threads about the cassandra disease and ruining them. i can't believe i missed this one...
Even today, I can't see a car run a red light without instantly having an image flash into my head of a man's erect penis, penetrating a watermelon.

UGH I SUCK

elliot
Represent!

Re:

Post by elliot » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:49 am

afghaniman wrote:But you pretty much have to play them all to get the crowd variety around here.
if you ever want to know how to tell when someone has no real passion for music, and is only looking to get signed and all that stupid shit, a sentence like the one above is a very good indicator.

thanks for once again proving that your band sucks and is nothing but a crock of shit.

xkristyx
I <3 Pizza

Post by xkristyx » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:02 pm

SUP TWIZTID??

joseph

Re:

Post by joseph » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:22 am

elliot wrote:where are all my fellow crewers to help me ridicule the fuck out of this stupid show?

joseph

Re: Re:

Post by joseph » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:23 am

elliot wrote:
afghaniman wrote:But you pretty much have to play them all to get the crowd variety around here.
if you ever want to know how to tell when someone has no real passion for music, and is only looking to get signed and all that stupid shit, a sentence like the one above is a very good indicator.

thanks for once again proving that your band sucks and is nothing but a crock of shit.

Beaver

Re: Aug 12 @ HOB. Unless you're too pussy to come downtown.

Post by Beaver » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:29 pm

I think they should retitle the thread ..."you need a pussy to come to this show."

THese bands are grade A pig shit.

The Creatress

Post by The Creatress » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:45 am

Beaver wrote:I think they should retitle the thread ..."you need a pussy to come to this show."

Nice

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:06 am

Beaver wrote:I think they should retitle the thread ..."you need a pussy to come to this show."

on point

inflaymes

Post by inflaymes » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:05 pm

The lot of you couldn't rock your way out of the ball pit at a 5th grade girls circus party!

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:23 pm

oh sheiiiiiiiiiit we got told!!!!!!!! come to the in defense show and we will see who can do what brah.

joseph

Post by joseph » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:44 pm

inflaymes wrote:the ball pit at a 5th grade girls circus party!
maybe im too masculine but what the fuck is a ball pit?

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:48 pm

you know at like chuck e. cheeses.......you play in this pit full of colorful plastic balls...many items have been routinely found in the bottom of ball pits including:diapers, band-aids, feces, syringes, toys, candy...crazy shit

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:55 pm

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blneedle.htm

snakes have also supposedly been found in ball pits...razorblades as well

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:56 pm

i pulled this from some anti-ball pit website

McDonalds, Chuck E Cheese, Discovery Zone... Some of you might not be parents, but you may have nieces, nephews, grandchildren or friends with children. This will pertain to you too. As I read the following, my heart sank. I urge each and every one of you to pass this on to as many people as you can. I cannot stress how important this is! This is very disturbing news. In addition to the following true story, I will also add that my own sons were playing in the ball pit at Chuckee Cheese one day.

One son lost his watch, and was very upset. We dug and dug in those balls, trying to find the watch.

Instead, we found vomit, food, feces, and other stuff I do not want to discuss. I went to the manager and raised hell. Come to find out, the ball pit is only cleaned out once a month. I have doubts that it is even done that often. My kids will never play in another ball pit. Now read this:

PRETTY SCARY!!

Please read and be very careful with our childern!!!

Be very careful when taking your kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, etc.to the McDonald's Ball Pit play area. Ask the manager when was the last time they cleaned the play area out. Please read this even if you don't have children and forward it to everybody you can! This is so sad and so terrible!

Hi. My name is Lauren Archer, my son Kevin and I lived in Midland,TN. On October 2nd, 1999 I took my only son to McDonald's for his 3rd birthday. After he finished lunch, I allowed him to play in the ball pit. When he started whining later on, I asked him what was wrong, he pointed to the back of his pull-up and simply said "Mommy, it hurts." I couldn't find anything wrong with him at that time. I bathed him when we got home, and it was at that point when I found a welt on his left buttock. Upon investigating, it seemed as if there was something like a splinter under the welt. I made an appointment to see the doctor the next day, but soon he started vomiting and shaking, then his eyes rolled back into his head. From there, we went to the emergency room. He died later that night. It turned out that the welt on his buttock was the tip of a hypodermic needle that had broken off inside. The autopsy revealed that Kevin had died from a heroine overdose. The next week, the police removed the balls from the ball pit. There was rotten food, several hypodermic needles: some full, some used; knives, half-eaten candy, diapers, feces, and the stench of urine.

If a child is not safe in a child's play area then where? You can find the article on Kevin Archer in the October 10,1999 issue of the Midland Chronicle.

Please forward this to all loving mothers, fathers and anyone who loves and cares for children!

Don't think it's just McDonald's either or that this is something that just started. When my oldest son who is now 9 was small the area Burger King closed their play area for awhile for "remodeling" because in another town there had been an incident similar to the one described above that happen @ a Burger King. A little boy had been playing in a ball pit & started complaining of his legs hurting. He later died too. He was found to have snake bites all over his legs & buttocks. When they cleaned the ball pit they found that there was a copperhead nest in the ball pit. He had suffered numerous bites from a very posinous snake. I wouldn't let my son play in the ball pit after that. I was lucky even though that wasn't at our Burger King or McDonald's it could have been. I still have my son. Please send this on so that it doesn't happen to someone you know.

Sent it to everyone again received note that 2 did not receive it, to important not to send twice. If you have received it before sorry.

inx515xhell

Post by inx515xhell » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:59 pm

i dunno, that last one seems too much like a myspace bulletin.

Thom

Post by Thom » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:20 pm

inflaymes wrote:The lot of you couldn't rock your way out of the ball pit at a 5th grade girls circus party!

have you been lurking all this time?

inflaymes

Post by inflaymes » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:27 pm

yes..I am a lurker....frankly i find a lot of this pretty amusing...recipes, trite humor, and retarded kids (thomas?) trying to type...definately more interesting than the dsm board!

joseph

Post by joseph » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:11 pm

usurper

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:31 pm

hypodermic needle in ball pit?
died later that night of heroine overdose? Doesn't that usually happen kind of fast? i doubt there would be any heroin left in the syringe, and wouldn't it harden up.

ball pits rule.