Re: Vids of me weightlifting

Post by TooManyHumyns » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:36 am

lol

joseph

Post by joseph » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Varg wrote:
Joe wrote:
Shamone Jackson wrote:Which band does this Varg play in ?
HAHAHAHA.

-Joe.

Where's the funny here? Explain it to us all Joseph.
that either youre in a band, or that youre not.

Shamone Jackson

Post by Shamone Jackson » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:35 am

Is the varg guy a skinhead ?

Dr. Rude

Post by Dr. Rude » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:57 am

Shamone Jackson wrote:Is the varg guy a skinhead ?
I find this question very OFFENSIVE!!!

he dosn't have the intergrity, sence of honor or concept of family values to EVER be worthy of being a Skinhead.
The life we lead, so pure to me
The strength we built, true honesty
Our loyalty we won't betray
Our roots so strong, they'll never fade

joseph

Post by joseph » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:19 am

i dont find this question in the least bit offensive. but no. i doubt he has enough friends to belong to a "group"

Bullet Tooth
One Man Wall of Death

Post by Bullet Tooth » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Dr. Rude wrote:

he dosn't have the intergrity, sence of honor or concept of family values to EVER be worthy of being a Skinhead.
ok that was a good one. got a chuckle out of me.

JoePreppy
Go Go Gadget Shoe Phone

Post by JoePreppy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:01 pm

threads are boring as of late...

Dunno if Varg/Rhino would be interested but recently did a month's worth of Arabolhttp://www.nutrishopredondobeach.com/arabol.html a non prohormone coupled w/ a estrogen blocker and and saw some pretty sweet gains. No bloating going on so Varg you should have a boner for that. They claim no PCT needed, but we'll see if the gains stick around.

A regular at the gym, I've never even talked to, stopped me and asked if I was 'juicing'... he wanted to make sure whatever I was into was safe... pree coo, but I imagine if I get hurt again and can't lift I will return to a rail.

Anyway doodz might be worth a try it's fairly new...

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:34 am

JoePreppy wrote:threads are boring as of late...

Dunno if Varg/Rhino would be interested but recently did a month's worth of Arabolhttp://www.nutrishopredondobeach.com/arabol.html a non prohormone coupled w/ a estrogen blocker and and saw some pretty sweet gains. No bloating going on so Varg you should have a boner for that. They claim no PCT needed, but we'll see if the gains stick around.

A regular at the gym, I've never even talked to, stopped me and asked if I was 'juicing'... he wanted to make sure whatever I was into was safe... pree coo, but I imagine if I get hurt again and can't lift I will return to a rail.

Anyway doodz might be worth a try it's fairly new...
No, I would not be interested, but thanks for sharing your ignorance on yet another subject. This tells me a couple things- mainly that you don't know what you were taking or what you are doing, you never researched this product or what it is, and you don't know what steroids are.

The fact that you can ONLY find information about this product on that specific redondo beach nutrishop tells me that it's a product that's most likely made by someone in the area, probably even the dude who runs the shop- shit like that happens all the time.
From what little I read on it, it looks to be like nothing more than a fancy SERM, so serious LOL @ your "no PCT needed" because 1) That IS your PCT and 2) You apparently don't know what PCT really means. And I'm sure it wasn't cheap either, lol.

I don't doubt that it worked, but it's incredibly stupid to take shit like that when you have no idea how it will affect you because you can't even research it...or even think to do that. You also fail to realize that what you took basically was an anabolic steroid. Companies get away with selling gear all the time because what's defined as an 'anabolic steroid' is a very specific chem. structure- so all they have to do is add an extra carbon here or there and all of a sudden it's not NOT illegal. Nutrishop use to sell Tren-extreme and that shit basically WAS Trenbolone, which has some of the worst side effects of any compound. On top of that, there's so much shit hidden in these 'patent formulas' you never know what you're taking- so often times they can be even more dangerous than regular AAS.

Good job bro, welcome to the dark side.
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

JoePreppy
Go Go Gadget Shoe Phone

Post by JoePreppy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:27 pm

ah geez calm down braaaa....where did you get the idea that I didn't research it? haha I kicked the idea around for a couple weeks and looked on forums and spoke w/ someone else that had used it. I just put that link up to show you what/where it is. You can google it.... And then I like the part where you define what it is, but at the same time you don't even know what it is. It is an Arachadonic acid , Divanil , Icariin and Ecdysterone product. Yeah it's nothing too crazy. The estrogen blocker would be the only thing CLOSE to mimicing an AAS, but you know better than that. haha yeah so I'm taking my post cycle as my cycle? shut up ... I know Nutri-shop is way overpriced and some of the doods there don't know what they're talking about. Friend there gets a nice discount and passes it along. Not here to kick you off the bodybuilding throne just sharing ideas fag-o. What are you taking these days/or in the past?

Joey Chaos
Destroy!

Post by Joey Chaos » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:49 pm

Dr. Rude wrote:

That's sense, chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp.

servo
Soul Calibur Loser

Post by servo » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:53 am

Tu vir nunc es, canis

Big Fat Retard
Jizzmopper

Post by Big Fat Retard » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:38 pm

NSFW

I poop on Petland!

Varg
Failed DMACC

Post by Varg » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 am

JoePreppy wrote: You can google it.... And then I like the part where you define what it is, but at the same time you don't even know what it is. It is an Arachadonic acid , Divanil , Icariin and Ecdysterone product. Yeah it's nothing too crazy. The estrogen blocker would be the only thing CLOSE to mimicing an AAS, but you know better than that.
Yeah I do- you're blocking estrogen, that's AS. SERMS and AIs are both "illegal" w/out a prescription...
haha yeah so I'm taking my post cycle as my cycle? shut up
The reason people have to take SERMs post-cycle is because of the estrogen rebound...AIs prevent the conversion of estrogen, SERMs block E receptors. You said you were taking an e-blocker, so it is a SERM. I don't have to know 'exactly' what it is, to know what it really is.
I'm sure you didn't taper off either. Hopefully you fucked up your endocrine system, however little the damage would have been.
What are you taking these days/or in the past?
Food and water.
---success in social interaction lies in making them afraid to see you disapprove

Hank Fist
Shaolin

Post by Hank Fist » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:47 pm

Vaaaarg!

Potter

Post by Potter » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:28 pm

:roll:
Last edited by Potter on Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:05 pm

Please explain for the class why you are mad?
Potter wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:28 pm Hank fist I don't believe you lift weights or record yourself lifting weights. Gfys little mike uh

Potter

Post by Potter » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:06 pm

Maybe we'll share s'mores round a fire some time and I'll spin the yarn

Potter

Post by Potter » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:08 pm

Potter wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:28 pm Hank fist I love you. I feel unrelenting remorse.
It's funny you're editing my posts and putting words in my mouth. Kinda how you posted a kcci article about some terrible shit and then added your assinine opinion because what exactly. Don't even know your ass, KID

TooManyHumyns

Post by TooManyHumyns » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:24 pm

Potter wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:08 pm
Potter wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:28 pm Hank fist I love you. I feel unrelenting remorse.
It's funny you're editing my posts and putting words in my mouth. Kinda how you posted a kcci article about some terrible shit and then added your assinine opinion because what exactly. Don't even know your ass, KID
Is this your first time on 515crew.com/msgbrd ???

Potter

Post by Potter » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:07 pm

U know