Free Advertising for 515Crew Members

Moderators: ABOMB515, Darrin

Shane

Guitar Pedals

Post by Shane » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:30 pm

I have a bunch of pedals for sale, I'm hoping someone on here is interested because having enough money to be able to eat next year would be super awesome. These are slight modifications of my craigslist adds, so I'm sorry if I sound like a shithead.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus: The circuit has been modified in order to give this pedal 4 modes: Chorus (this sounds like the original, unmodified circuit), Vibrato, Ring Modulation, and Ring Mod + Chorus. All of them sound good and are switchable via the switches on the sides of the enclosure. I'm asking $60 OBO.

Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... _500wt_947

BYOC 5-knob Compressor: This is a pretty straight forward compressor pedal, but it has a lot of features. The knobs are: Sustain, Attack, Comp Ratio, Volume, and Tone. True bypass. I'm asking $80 OBO.

HAO Rust Driver: This pedal sounds like a vintage Marshall amp, therefore, it sounds awesome. It has 3 modes: Normal, Bright, and Warm. They all have their own distinct voicings, but the pedal only has one knob, so dialing in a sweet tone that you like is easy. It has velcro on the bottom because it was on my pedal board, but other than that and a few small nicks in the paint, it is in excellent cosmetic condition. I'm asking $100.
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.

Shane

Re: Guitar Pedals

Post by Shane » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:29 am

Bump, new stuff added.
Joey Chaos wrote:Shane's gonna find out the hard way.